Anyone know a good one? :D I'd prefer one without too much drama

Shopping King Louis

Boku unmei hito desu

Something About 1%, the new one^^

The legend of the Blue Sea (jun ji-hyn and lee min ho romance part is supper funny and adorable), Beautiful Gong Shim, The Liar and his Love, Shopping King Louis. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Go Ho's Starry Night, Coffee Prince, Sensory Couple (it is a crime mystery, but mostly it's a super cute romance), Bride of The century...... 

Because This Is My First Life - i still have not finished this one so i am not sure if it really is fluffy but it seemed to be going in the fluffy-ish way? though main characters are kinda quirky

Another Miss Oh - this is not teeth-rottingly sweet and has some 'drama' but it is the kind of down-to-earth normal drama with realistic romance and story

Shopping King Louis - super sweet and cute drama with good acting. probably the sweetest i can think of and really really good

Something About 1% - sweet and simple but it is like... veeeery simple (but it is also quite short and doesnt have random drama)

Suspicious Partner - well.. this is crime / romance drama.. so the crime stuff is kinda dramatic but the romance is super cute. The same actress from Shopping King Louis plays the main character and she's as sweet as she was in the previous drama

(Anyways, I see you still haven't seen Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and although it is set in university, it is one of the cutest dramas i've seen, so... yeah.. try it anyways ;)
Also, Reply 1988 is technically not set in school but has high-school age characters. but its really good and i find it sweet)

Noble my love

Please love the useless me

Greatest Love

ExGF club

my GF is  gumiho

Thank you, everyone, I'll check them out.

• Bromance (its a playbook of excellent fluffy tropes)
  • My Only Love Song
  • My Secret Romance
  • Fight for My Way
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • You Who Came From the Stars
  • School 2017 (high school)
  • I Need Romance 3 (a tiny bit of drama, but the ML is a ray of sunshine)
  • Sassy Go Go (high school + a bit of drama mainly from the supporting characters)
  • Witch's Romance (a little bit of drama but mostly pretty campy)
  • In Time With You (a little bit of drama and a bit of patience required, but Bolin Chen makes it worth it imo)

The Man who can't get married korean version