Tomorrow, there's gonna be a big snowstorm where I'm living, so I'm confined in my home the whole day. I'd like shows that are cozy, comforting and that'd remind me of sunshine, warm weather, beaches and etc. It's not gonna get that cold tomorrow, but yeah, snowstorm's preventing me from going out. I'd like mini-dramas please like "Noble, my Love" and etc. Thank you. 

idk what's considered "mini" but I recommend Kimi wa Petto and Good Morning Call :D 

HAVA-RAVA:

idk what's considered "mini" but I recommend Kimi wa Petto and Good Morning Call :D 

Like 15-20 minutes an episode?

High end Crush is perfect. Each episode is 15 min

I have a Short and Light List. I think just about anything on there would work for you, but the shortest and warmest ones (in terms of mood, but also not set in winter) are:

• Splash Splash LOVE (it starts with rain but then there's a drought, so lots of sun + cute romance)
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Perfect Match
  • My Only Love Song
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • My Secret Romance (same ML as Noble, My Love)

I Need Romance 3, though it has 16 episodes. One of the coziest dramas I know.

Legend of the Blue Sea! They spend a good amount of time in the first couple episodes on the beaches in spain, and also it's such a fun drama overall!

Yeah it was rough. I'm in Canada and it snowed for 24 hours here. I had to shovel twice.

Maybe Gasohug - you don't get Thai beaches but it's funny, warm and short.

Knavery:

Yeah it was rough. I'm in Canada and it snowed for 24 hours here. I had to shovel twice.

Maybe Gasohug - you don't get Thai beaches but it's funny, warm and short.

Hey, I'm from there too!