Anyone have drama recommendations where the female lead is colder/serious/introverted and the guy is the opposite?? Would love it if the guy isn't a player and manages to warm the female lead's heart and stuff through his actions haha. Preferably a Chinese drama would be good. If it helps as an example, I really liked An Di and Bao Yifan from Ode to Joy. 

If you understand Chinese, I'm looking for a drama where the female lead is 高冷 and the male lead is more 暖男/逗比. 

Thanks!! :D

Ho Goo's Love- He's a cutie patootie, she's very cold and reserved. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- Although she's not actually cold, he's the one that shows the most emotions and she's the reserved one. 

Beautiful Gong Shim-Again she's not really cold, but is a lot more serious than the male lead. He's very unique lol and he falls in love first in a very cute way. She warms up to him and his quirkiness in time. 

Eternal Love- She's cold, he's not. I would not call his love puppy love but he pursues her and makes her warm up to him. Is a Chinese drama.

Flower Boy Next Door- Another cutie pie male lead and a veeeery introverted female lead. 

Smile, you

Witch Yohee

dream high

May Queen

across the ocean to see you

That Fool

You picked like the one theme that I can't really think of anything in China.

I guess To Be a Better Man - the teenager if I remember right treated a boy rather poorly and kind of used him to rebel while he actually fell in love with her(?)