So, I'm tired of all the love triangles where a great friendship is broken up because of a girl. (I can't help it, I'm a girl who loves bromance over romance.) And I was just wondering if there are any good dramas out there with this type of scenario in them. 

I'm up for anything, as long as the friendship is the major relationship that the story ends on. 

Thanks for any and all info!

Rinoa~

I really like to see that too.. i hate when  a lifetime frndship is broken cos of love..but i dont know any dramas like tht.. :(

rinoak05:

So, I'm tired of all the love triangles where a great friendship is broken up because of a girl. (I can't help it, I'm a girl who loves bromance over romance.) And I was just wondering if there are any good dramas out there with this type of scenario in them. 

I'm up for anything, as long as the friendship is the major relationship that the story ends on. 

Thanks for any and all info!

Rinoa~

Boss and Me Chinese Drama 

1 percent of Anything K drama

Attic Cat   Oldie but goodie

Bromance

Emergency Couple had a little bit of a triangle, but ended with everyone friends

Good Doctor

Healer

Ho Goos Love

Kahogo no Kahoko

The Bachelor Vegetable Store

Yeah, the bromance was the only good thing about that show. Ji Chang Wook was (and always will be) adorable.

Ma Webre:

Boss and Me Chinese Drama 

1 percent of Anything K drama

Attic Cat   Oldie but goodie

Bromance

Emergency Couple had a little bit of a triangle, but ended with everyone friends

Good Doctor

Healer

Ho Goos Love

Kahogo no Kahoko

Haven't seen Boss and Me, Attic Cat, or Kahogo no Kahoko I'll check them out. (I have a Song Ji Ho allergy, so I can't watch emergency couple, even for my Choi Jin Hyuk.)

Seen 1 percent, Bromance, Good Doctor, Healer and started Ho Goo's Love but it really wasn't my thing. 

Thanks!

Goblin has a funny bromance- I loved it

I know, I loved them to pieces! I just feel like I've seen all the good bromances out there, and that makes me sad.

Because its the first time - definitely the drama you are looking for

reply 1988 - definitely the most heartbreaking drama for me, all because of this scenario. Picking bestie over love. Very strong love triangle though but stronger bromance.

Dream High - the cutest bromance between love rivals. They even share their underwears.

Ugly alert - not really choosing bestfriend over girl, it was his stepbrother. he would probably choose his stepbrother over the girl.

Reply 1997 - same with ugly alert, it was his brother that he gave up the girl for. 

Shut Up flower Boy band - a great coming of age bromance drama

Also try Sassy Girl go go, it showcased great friendship despite both guys liking 1 girl

rinoak05:

Yeah, the bromance was the only good thing about that show. Ji Chang Wook was (and always will be) adorable.

Czakhareina:

Because its the first time - definitely the drama you are looking for

reply 1988 - definitely the most heartbreaking drama for me, all because of this scenario. Picking bestie over love. Very strong love triangle though but stronger bromance.

Dream High - the cutest bromance between love rivals. They even share their underwears.

Ugly alert - not really choosing bestfriend over girl, it was his stepbrother. he would probably choose his stepbrother over the girl.

Reply 1997 - same with ugly alert, it was his brother that he gave up the girl for. 

Shut Up flower Boy band - a great coming of age bromance drama

Also try Sassy Girl go go, it showcased great friendship despite both guys liking 1 girl

I will definitely check out Because it's the first time, I didn't know there was a bromance there. I have avoided the reply series because I thought it might kill me, but I might have to watch after all. Dream high?  They share underwear? Ha! I know what my next drama is going to be. Ugly Alert has tempted me in the past, but the length is somewhat daunting. And Shut Up and Sassy Go Go are both among my faves! Sassy is one of my top five bromances ever. Loved it so much!!

Thanks for the recs!

Because its the first time, has more of a group friendship thing. 3 guys and 2 girls who have been friends since they were children, and 2 guys ended up falling for the girl. Its a very light coming of age drama and the first drama i actualky liked Choi Minho in. 

Reply 1997 actually is very light and not as heavy. Reply 1988 would lull you with all the funny and adorable moments then it wpuld just rip out your heart. Its almost 2 years since i saw that drama but I still cant get over the love triangle and roller coaster rode they put me through. 

Ugly alert is quite long, but its very worth it.

If you are in need of more good bromance then you should definitely watch School 2013 , super strong bromance, then also try Love O2O, sungkyunkwan scandal, hwarang.

But how about awesome  girl friendship? Age of Youth (1&2), ode to joy (1&2), she who still wants to get married, 

She Was Pretty, but it's a guy between 2 girls instead. The friendship between Hyejin and Hari was solid!

Czakhareina:

Because its the first time, has more of a group friendship thing. 3 guys and 2 girls who have been friends since they were children, and 2 guys ended up falling for the girl. Its a very light coming of age drama and the first drama i actualky liked Choi Minho in. 

Reply 1997 actually is very light and not as heavy. Reply 1988 would lull you with all the funny and adorable moments then it wpuld just rip out your heart. Its almost 2 years since i saw that drama but I still cant get over the love triangle and roller coaster rode they put me through. 

Ugly alert is quite long, but its very worth it.

If you are in need of more good bromance then you should definitely watch School 2013 , super strong bromance, then also try Love O2O, sungkyunkwan scandal, hwarang.

But how about awesome  girl friendship? Age of Youth (1&2), ode to joy (1&2), she who still wants to get married, 

I'm going to give 'first time' and 'ugly alert' a try, and then work my way up to the reply series. Oh, and I love School 2013 and 'scandal', they are among my faves! The main girl in Love O2O just annoyed the heck out of me, so I couldn't finish it, but yeah, the bromance there was cute. And I heard Hwarang was sad, so I didn't watch it.  I like a girl friendship too, but it's pretty rare to find. I even thought the relationship between the two ajummas in Jealousy Incarnate was great, which was nice since the guys were fighting so much.  

boringbanana:

She Was Pretty, but it's a guy between 2 girls instead. The friendship between Hyejin and Hari was solid!

Yeah, but I mainly watched that show for Choi Shi Won, because Park Seo Joon was a jerk most of the time and he was so funny it helped me through.