I really liked princess agents( the second lead guy was good at the beginning and then he truned evil) I want something like that

I also need romance something like princess agents

Princess Man

Innocent Man

Temptation of an angel

A story of a Man - not really heavy on romance

2nd leads: 

Bridal Mask

Iris

Love me if you Dare

Lovers in Paris

Delightful girl chunhyang

Falling for innocence

Czakhareina:

Princess Man

Innocent Man

Temptation of an angel

A story of a Man - not really heavy on romance

2nd leads: 

Bridal Mask

Iris

Love me if you Dare

Lovers in Paris

Delightful girl chunhyang

Falling for innocence

Thank u so much I'll check it out

redxxxcrimson:

secert

I already saw it ... anyways thank u

Nirvana Nirvana... I would recommend Nirvana in Fire. Actually the main lead is a dark person (neither villain nor innocent). You will know how he lost his innocence in the process of the drama, and I could tell you, it was such a long painful journey and heavy responsibility carries on his shoulders. This drama is worthy to watch, I believe. 

Michia Lei:

Nirvana Nirvana... I would recommend Nirvana in Fire. Actually the main lead is a dark person (neither villain nor innocent). You will know how he lost his innocence in the process of the drama, and I could tell you, it was such a long painful journey and heavy responsibility carries on his shoulders. This drama is worthy to watch, I believe. 

Thank u I'll check it out

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (more the second lead, but you can see other characters becoming more and more dark as the drama progresses)

Empress Ki (in a sense... not flat out villain-like, but you do see a character progress down a darker route)

neo:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (more the second lead, but you can see other characters becoming more and more dark as the drama progresses)

Empress Ki (in a sense... not flat out villain-like, but you do see a character progress down a darker route)

Ahh I watched scarlet ryeo but haven't watched empress ki ..ill check it out thank u 

Cruel Palace

Empress of China

Glass Mask

Flames of Desire

A bird that doesn't sing

General and I 

Stay with me

Cruel Romance