Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone could recommend me dramas with cute, puppy and/or charming male lead (not aggressive or rude ya feel?) Examples are below!!! I'm just in the mood for light fluffy romances in general ^^ 

Female leads are not specific, I generally find it easy to like the female leads unless she's just completely bland like in Flower Boy Next Door which I didn't like too much ... but maybe that was an exception because people found the female lead in Tunnel bland but I adored her!

• Lucky Romance 
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
  • Fight For My Way
  • Healer
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Hogu's Love
  • I Can Hear Your Voice
  • Accidentally in Love

I don't like when the story is overly dramatic or a mess like in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon or Suspicious Partner ... I hope I don't sound too picky I'm just finding it hard to find a drama to watch without investing all my time in the wrong one :(

In reply 1988 I really adored the character Taek, very cute and puppy like and is also a great example of what I'm looking for ^^

leann123:

School 2017 

ahh thank you! I'm watching it right now and I like it a lot so far! +bonus points it's the same writer as sassy go go hehe ^^

Definitely:

• I Need Romance 3 - the ML can be charming and also puppy like, but is mostly just super sweet
  • Coffee Prince - it's older, but it's right up there with Healer, WFKBJ, and Fight for My Way in terms of affection and chemistry between the leads
  • Live Up to Your Name - the actor did a great job of portraying a ML that was mostly pretty goofy, but could also be a talented and professional doctor when needed and very serious in moments that called for it; once the leads warm up to each other they have lots of fluffy moments and good skinship
  • Bromance - extremely fluffy; the plot is an excuse to put the leads through every great romance trope in the book 
  • Splash Splash LOVE - short, light, and fluffy
  • Queen In Hyun's Man - the ML is very smart but happily wasn't put into the "cold genius" box, he's both puppy like and sweet, and very capable 

Worth trying:

• Love in the Moonlight / Moonlight Drawn by Clouds - the ML starts out a little bit rude and pompous (its pretty light hearted teasing, and the FL matches him right back), but very quickly becomes friends with and then falls for the FL
  • Eternal Love - in the very beginning the ML is a little bit cold and rude because he suspects that she is spying on him (and he's sort of right), but as soon as he becomes interested his questions are more playful than really suspicious, and later on he's only charming and sweet; a good amount of fluff and skinship
  • In Time With You - the ML is the FL's best friend. He's the opposite of cold and rude. The only reason I'm not putting it in the "definitely" list above is that the drama does require some patience. I am not a patient viewer, so the waiting was painful for me, but I was glad I watched it because of the payoff in the end. 
  • Love O2O - not a puppy, but certainly charming and never aggressive or rude + very fluffy
  • The Princess Wei Young - charming, good team work
  • W Two Worlds - ML is charming, and once he decides to be romantic, he shows that he can also be very cute / sweet. A mix of action and fluff. 
  • Because This is My First Life - not a puppy and not exactly "charming" per se, and in some ways he might seem a little cold or even rude, but really the ML is very sweet and thoughtful in his own way and he has a certain... charisma? This drama has a quiet feel to it, but I was never bored. 
  • Something About 1% - the ML does start out as rude and a demanding boss (although nowhere near as bad as some of the typical rude tsundere drama MLs I've seen) but quickly softens up / shows his softer side; I include this one even though on paper he's the kind of ML you're looking to avoid because I found it a refreshingly different take on this type of character, the leads had great chemistry, and there's lots of fluff.
  • Sound of the Desert - he's forward in his pursuit of the FL, but I wouldn't quite call it aggressive, especially since she's perfectly capable of matching him. Lots of fluff and also steaminess later on. 
  • Hi! School - Love On - the plot and writing are a bit basic, but the leads are super cute
  • Bring It On Ghost - basic, light, fluffy
  • Witch's Romance

Definitely check out Shopping King Louie, when I first watched it I dropped it at the first episode lol so I recommend you to keep watching if you don't like it at first because it's really adorable

Bring It On Ghost

Page Turner

Seventeen

Witch's Romance, Ex-girlfriend Club, Bubblegum, Discovery of Love, 20th Century Boy and Girl.

Asena:
Definitely check out Shopping King Louie, when I first watched it I dropped it at the first episode lol so I recommend you to keep watching if you don't like it at first because it's really adorable

Agree!! The Sweetest!  <3

• Kdrama:
    • Shopping King Louis
    • While you were sleeping
    • Live up to your name
    • 20th century boy and girl
    • Can you hear my heart
    • Kill me heal me
    • That Fool
    • Moon embracing the sun
  • Jdrama
    • We married as a job
    • From 5 to 9
    • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu
 Asena:

Bring It On Ghost

Page Turner

Seventeen

Oh thank you ^^ I definitely will check these out! I agree I put SKL on hold after episode 1 but I always meant to go back to it and I think I will like it especially since I love seo in guk! Thanks for the other suggestions as well 

AH:
Something About 1% - the ML does start out as rude and a demanding boss (although nowhere near as bad as some of the typical rude tsundere drama MLs I've seen) but quickly softens up / shows his softer side; I include this one even though on paper he's the kind of ML you're looking to avoid because I found it a refreshingly different take on this type of character, the leads had great chemistry, and there's lots of fluff.

I didn't mention this one because of the lead didn't fit but you're right I watched this one and I LOOOOVED it so much! I loved this type of male lead because I think he did it well and it was really fluffy with great chemistry ^^

AH:
Coffee Prince - it's older, but it's right up there with Healer, WFKBJ, and Fight for My Way in terms of affection and chemistry between the leads.

I actually didn't like Coffee Prince because the story itself felt too slow to me, BUT I WILL TRY EVERYTHING ELSE YOU MENTIONED ON THE LIST thank you sooo much for the long list of recommendations <3 <3 <3 

chocoffeeicecream:

Witch's Romance, Ex-girlfriend Club, Bubblegum, Discovery of Love, 20th Century Boy and Girl.

I've already watched Witch's Romance but I will definitely check out the rest thank you!! ^^

fanitha:
  • Kdrama:
    • Shopping King Louis
    • While you were sleeping
    • Live up to your name
    • 20th century boy and girl
    • Can you hear my heart
    • Kill me heal me
    • That Fool
    • Moon embracing the sun
  • Jdrama
    • We married as a job
    • From 5 to 9
    • Boku, Unmei no Hito desu

This is  a great list thank you so much ^^ <3

Shay:
I actually didn't like Coffee Prince because the story itself felt too slow to me, BUT I WILL TRY EVERYTHING ELSE YOU MENTIONED ON THE LIST thank you sooo much for the long list of recommendations <3 <3 <3 

I'll admit I ended up skipping almost all of the scenes with the SL when I watched Coffee Prince. 

You're welcome! I hope you find some other dramas you like in the list!

reply 1997 - fav highly recommend 

shut up flower boy band! 

school 2015

morim school 

and my current favourite that im watching right now is just between lovers

its a melodrama and both leads r very cute 

Salsability:

reply 1997 - fav highly recommend 

shut up flower boy band! 

school 2015

morim school 

and my current favourite that im watching right now is just between lovers

its a melodrama and both leads r very cute 

i've watched reply 1997 and loved it!!! school 2015 i put on hold for now but i will def check out the others mentioned! thank you <3

Cunning single lady... the male lead is very cute and sweet to the female lead ... although they are divorced lol, it's a long story & I won't give anything away. But yeah their interactions is what makes the show worth while and very cute.