maddler:

Thank you so much for all the recs. !!! I appreciate it :) 

My pleasure. I am sure they would fit your description of the kind of relationship you desire to see in a drama. Enjoy ☺

thesunsetlimited:

My pleasure. I am sure they would fit your description of the kind of relationship you desire to see in a drama. Enjoy ☺

Thanks so much!! 

This list mostly has dramas that others have recommended already (so I second/third some of these!), but I added a few that weren't yet mentioned.

Healer 

I Hear Your Voice 

Reply 1997

Long Vacation

Queen In Hyun's Man

Orange Days

Arang and the Magistrate - I think out of all the dramas I listed, the main guy here is a bit more prickly, but he doesn't stay that way for long (only near the beginning). He's such a softy underneath.

Welcome to the world of dramas! Enjoy! :)

Lils:

This list mostly has dramas that others have recommended already (so I second/third some of these!), but I added a few that weren't yet mentioned.

Healer 

I Hear Your Voice 

Reply 1997

Long Vacation

Queen In Hyun's Man

Orange Days

Arang and the Magistrate - I think out of all the dramas I listed, the main guy here is a bit more prickly, but he doesn't stay that way for long (only near the beginning). He's such a softy underneath.

Welcome to the world of dramas! Enjoy! :)

Thanks so so much!!! So many people have been recommending Healer and Reply 1997, can't wait to watch them! Thanks again for the new suggestions, really appreciate it :) 

maddler:

Thanks so so much!!! So many people have been recommending Healer and Reply 1997, can't wait to watch them! Thanks again for the new suggestions, really appreciate it :) 

You're welcome! ^-^ Hoping many of these dramas will be as enjoyable for you as they were for us! <3

Has anyone mentioned, "Because this is my first life" yet?

Fair warning though. This one ruined other drama relationships for me. 

DeeDeeDee:

Has anyone mentioned, "Because this is my first life" yet?

Fair warning though. This one ruined other drama relationships for me. 

Oh I don't think anyone has mentioned that yet. Wow it got really high ratings! I'll definitely put it on my watchlist, and thanks for the warning :)