Go with ''What's wrong with secretary kim''

I don't think it was suggested anywhere! 

Lawless Lawyer only had one proper kissing scene but man was it great

Trust me... u gotta watch :meet me at 1006 the support couple's kisses are so hot and REAL

What's wrong with secretary Kim has a few good ones and the male main character in Doctors showed some talent in the kissing department ????

most Yoon Eun Hye dramas, plus most of the 4 Park's dramas have good kissing scenes:

Park Min Young

Park Bo Young

Park Seo Joon 

Park Hyung Shik

Not all Parks are created equal, namely avoid Park Shin Hye dramas at all cost unless you want

to see a guys kissing a dead fish. 

I would recommend The Greatest Love in addition to the other dramas as well

Clean with passion for now the kisses in ep 13 are the hottest trust me!

Tanky Toon:

most Yoon Eun Hye dramas, plus most of the 4 Park's dramas have good kissing scenes:

Park Min Young

Park Bo Young

Park Seo Joon 

Park Hyung Shik

Not all Parks are created equal, namely avoid Park Shin Hye dramas at all cost unless you want

to see a guys kissing a dead fish. 

That was way back when. Memories of the Alhambra has a very nice kissing scene with Park Shin Hye. 

If you compare Park Min Young in City Hunter to now, you'll also see a difference. Kisses nowadays are just bolder in general, it's the trend. And I am oh so thankful lol

I second the Heartless City recommendation. The drama really isn't about romance, but that one kiss and bed scene was the most intense one I have ever seen in a Korean drama.

The eternal love 1 and 2 have many great kissing scences

iKdrama :

IM NOT A ROBOT

the one in the kitchen...yum!