So, for some reason, I decided I want to see something like this:   A poor/lower-class guy who ends up getting romantically involved with a rich/upper-class girl, BUT I would like for it to have a second male lead who is also rich (maybe a friend of the rich girls) who also wants to get with the rich girl, but through whatever circumstances, ends up getting with a poor girl (maybe a friend of the poor guys)

The poor guy/rich girl should be the leads/main characters, while the rich guy/poor girl are the secondaries/not leads

I know, it's weird, and Im sorry, and I hope there are some like this.  

Leh Ratree , but both ML and 2FL are rich is a bit different from what your looking for, also there is a thin line between force and rape -_-"" , but it gets romantic.

The Snow Queen, Korean drama poor guy used to be a well know math genius and FL spoiled rich girl, there is a connection between them.

High Society - This one has the two couples you are talking about. poor guy/rich girl Leads and rich guy/poor girl Second leads

fanitha:

High Society - This one has the two couples you are talking about. poor guy/rich girl Leads and rich guy/poor girl Second leads

I've gotten to the point that I will watch things you suggest on face value simply because you're the one that suggests them.  Especially after Smile You, which I think may be one of my favorite drama's period.

Hogu's Love is close.  Leads are regular guy and famous girl, second leads are rich guy and normal girl.  The second lead guy doesn't have any romantic interest in the lead girl, though.