So i want a movie/drama recommendations where a male lead is a tsundere! if you don't know what tsundere it means where a guy is a jerk and mean from outside but do later on show his soft side and sweet side. Sometimes they don't directly say what they think and usually tease and say mean things to people but really do have a soft side. ^^ but i prefer if they guys falls first tho cause it is very interesting

so overall I want a male lead to be tsundere and prefer if he falls first e.g like in boys over flower.

And please no crybaby or annoying female lead who is just timid or stupid please! who isn't afraid to speak lol and is not annoying! ;-; please! but if leads chemistry is good and drama is good then it is okay but i don't like annoying female lead.

Would be awesome if they have these trope

Hate to love

Rich guy or poor women ^^ 

So i want recommendations for tsundere male lead :D 

Dramas movies anything is good!

Love comedy romance genre tho ;P 

Definitely "me too, flower"!!!

Jugglers

1% of anything

Healer

It's Ok, That's Love

I second Healer

• Suspicious Partner
  • Rooftop Prince
  • Black
  • Hello Monster
  • I'm Not A Robot
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Coffee Prince: it's an oldie but a goodie. I watched it for the first time two years ago and it holds up really well. The male lead is straight and develops feelings for someone he believes is a boy. It's funny to see him squirm and try not to like her, haha. 

Cunning single lady: The main leads used to be married when the ML didn't have much but they ended up divorcing. Now  that he's become a success he wants to rub her nose in it, but he's the one who falls first. Sassy female lead. 

Secret garden : another classic. She's not weak and she beats his a$$ once or twice in the drama. 

The Greatest love: The Male lead is a big movie star and the female lead is a disgraced former idol. He's super arrogant at the beginning but ends up falling for her against his better judgement. 

The master's sun: He's mean to her for the first half. She needs him for some reason so she just chases him anyway.

Coffee Prince:  it's an oldie but a goodie. I watched it for the first time two years  ago and it holds up really well. The male lead is straight and develops  feelings for someone he believes is a boy. It's funny to see him squirm  and try not to like her, haha. 

Cunning single lady:  The main leads used to be married when the ML didn't have much but they  ended up divorcing. Now  that he's become a success he wants to rub her  nose in it, but he's the one who falls first. Sassy female lead. 

Secret garden : another classic. She's not weak and she beats his a$$ once or twice in the drama. 

The Greatest love:  The Male lead is a big movie star and the female lead is a disgraced  former idol. He's super arrogant at the beginning but ends up falling  for her against his better judgement. 

The master's sun: He's mean to her for the first half. She needs him for some reason so she just chases him anyway.