Strange request, I know, but I'm looking for some shows where the heroine is kidnapped by the hero, or forced into a marriage with him. He can be rich/part of a gang/mafia etc, I don't mind which. I don't mind slap/kiss kinda shows but I'd prefer the hero to not be extremely abusive (he's gotta be loveable). He can be manipulative and rough etc, but he has to love the heroine.  Any ideas?.... Also, if it has a part where the heroine runs away from the hero and he hunts her down to bring her back to him that would be a bonus!

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai (2016)

Cubic (2004)

Cruel Romance

These are the only ones I can remember. However, since I didn't completely watch the first two I can't say if there's a scene where the female escapes and the male hunts her down, but in Cruel Romance I'm sure there is.

Summer's desire - he forces her to marry him to save her brother. 

Checking out the Slap and Kiss tag might be your best bet for what you are looking for.

Thai Dramas: Game Rai Game Rak, Jam Loey Rak, Ra Rergn Fai

Cdramas: Loving Never Forgetting (not exactly forced marriage but similar behavior), I Love My President Though He's a Psycho, Summer's Desire

That would be my beautiful bride?

Thai dramas:

Wong Wien Hua Jai, Majurat See Nam Pueng,  Samee (2013), Pin Anong, Roy Leh Sanae Rai (2015), Kluen cheewit, Roy Lae Sanae Luang, Sawan Biang

To add to some of Indra's Thai Lakorn  suggestions Mafia Tee Rak, Rak Rai, Wanida, Mafia Luerd Mongkorn series, Rising Sun Series, Yok Luerd Mongkorn, 

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle has everything you've mentioned- Some SPOILERS ahead: he is a mobster,  manipulative, basically forces her to marry him, watches her every move(with the help of his gang), not physically abusive towards her, adores her and terrified of losing her, running away and hunting down is also in this.

The King's Woman, and to a more limited extent / similar to but not exactly what you described:

• Empress Ki
  • Sound of the Desert (they're pretty much friends by the time the "kidnapping" happens)
  • The Princess' Man
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Queen for Seven Days
  • Princess Agents
  • The Eternal Love

Early Marriage Effect - Indonesian drama with forced marriage

Ariana Rose - Malaysian drama with forced relationship/kidnapping and even abuse and rape

Siyah Beyaz Ask. - A turkish drama. He is a member of mafia family and she is a doctor. Since she saw something she was not supposed to see, he forces her to marry him. Super obsessive over her.

Links in facebook 

There is a turkish drama called "Siyah beyaz aşk" (Black and white love). I love this drama a lot. Hero is a rich mafia guy. He is a badass and dominant character. He is very smart, handsome and sexy. Heroine is a doctor. She is a naive, good girl who loves helping people. She doesn't like bad boys. The hero falls for heroine very early on.. in the 1st episode itself. He is very fascinated by her. He is very possessive, jealous and protective of her. He loves her soo much. The heroine takes some time to fall in love with him as he kidnaps her in the beginning and behaves like a jerk and forces her to marry him. She tries to escape but he catches her. He is super obsessive over her. Though it is a dark romance, there is no rape or anything like like that. The main leads chemistry is incredible. The music is wonderful. Overall the show is simply amazing. You can check out these videos.

https://youtu.be/D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://youtu.be/pNnGttXglBI

There is a facebook fan page which provides english subtitles for this drama.

Ariana rose is on netflix i guess

Faith - the great doctor: lee min ho kidnaped the main girl from the present time to the past, and she stuck there with him!