Hi all

I am looking for a love story with some family drama.I need one good story that includes the family members of boy and girl.

Try these dramas

• Glorious Day
  • What Happened to my Family
  • Five Enough/Five children
  • Ojjakgyo brothers
  • Father is Strange 
  • All About Mom
  • Ugly Alert
  • My Daughter Sooyoung
  • Super Family/Strong Family
  • Smile You
  • Reply 1988
  • Sons of Sol Pharmacy
  • My Golden life (currently airing)
  • Inborn Pair (Taiwanese Drama)
  • Engine (Japanese Drama)

My Father Is Strange is a really good one

Smile you is heartwarming.

What Happens to My Family is the best one imo.

Czakhareina:

Try these dramas

• Glorious Day
  • What Happened to my Family
  • Five Enough/Five children
  • Ojjakgyo brothers
  • Father is Strange 
  • All About Mom
  • Ugly Alert
  • My Daughter Sooyoung
  • Super Family/Strong Family
  • Smile You
  • Reply 1988
  • Sons of Sol Pharmacy
  • My Golden life (currently airing)
  • Inborn Pair (Taiwanese Drama)
  • Engine (Japanese Drama)

Great list you put together!   

I second the notion  on Reply 1988, Ojakgyo Brothers and My Golden Life.   Those are 3 of my favorites. 

JoanneSmith:

Great list you put together!   

I second the notion  on Reply 1988, Ojakgyo Brothers and My Golden Life.   Those are 3 of my favorites. 

Ohh awesome.

Mine are Glorious Days, Ugly Alert and Life is Beautiful (2010). I know i should have included Life is Beautiful but i dont think it was what @Script Girl is looking for, have you seen all the dramas ive listed, as well as Life is Beautiful?

Also,  My Golden Life is really wrecking my kdrama favorite rannking, its just sooo good, but as of now i am still waiting for this drama to be complete, so i am still withholding additing it in any final list

Girls Generation 1979 shows the families of the main an supporting characters. The family drama here is so real.

Czakhareina:

Ohh awesome.

Mine are Glorious Days, Ugly Alert and Life is Beautiful (2010). I know i should have included Life is Beautiful but i dont think it was what @Script Girl is looking for, have you seen all the dramas ive listed, as well as Life is Beautiful? Though My Golden Life is really wrecking my faves ranking, i am still waiting for this drama tp be complete.

No, i haven't.  in fact, i'm creating a List out of your list as my to do list.  

Pure 19  (daily drama is 167 ep  25-30 minute originally , but the eng sub version is edited into 122 and is about 45 min each , is one of my favorites family dramas.)

Family's Honor (Two main leads and their siblings all had great love stories.)

Golden Bride

I Believe in Love (the two older sibling's love stories were boring to me but the two younger sisters love  stories are cute.)

My Husband Got A Family

House Of Bluebird

I also loved Life Is Beautiful is really good.

I haven't seen this dramas yet but read they are good

Come! Jang Bori and the remake Because of You (Chinese Drama)

The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop

Father I'll Take Care Of You

Thanks a ton my dear friends.

Have a nice day all

The following is Jdrama
Tokyo Band wagon
My little lover (2015) --There are 4 versions of this with minami-kun's girlfriend 3 being my favorite
Ordinary Miracles or Arifureta Kiseki 

I could recommend Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru because they are siblings (blech!) you definitely see drama.