Hi guys! 

I recently watched The King Loves (with Yoona in it) and really like the historic love triangle touch in it even though the ending made me almost cry buckets but it was still good! I'm currently watching Moonlight Drawn By Clouds and thought it was good too :) hehehe I'm a softie for historical dramas 

Ah, I prefer happy endings too ;) 

So far, I watched: 

Empress Ki (bittersweet ending so I was like meh even though the drama was good) 

Princess Weiyoung 

The Moon Embraces the Sun 

Dong Yi 

The King Loves 

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds 

Arang and the Magistrate 

Love In Lost Times 

Princess Agents 

Legend of the Condor Heroes 

Sound of the Desert 

Moon Lovers

I think that's it? Anyways, I look forward to all the suggestions~ <3 

PS: I also like dramas with playful male leads but are actually really smart and cunning like the Crown Prince/King in Moonlight Drawn By Clouds and The Moon Embraces the Sun ;) 

A Love so beautiful

Thank You! I watched Love O2O and I liked it too :) 

Also Theres My Mr. Mermaid

• Sungkyunkwan Scandal
    • Historical k drama
    • Love triangle
    • Happy ending
    • Song Joong Ki's character isn't a romantic interest for the FL, but his character is playful and cunning
  • Live Up to Your Name
    • Time travel k drama (part historical / part modern day)
    • The ML is both very goofy and playful at times but also a very talented doctor and capable of being quite serious when the situation calls for it
    • The second male lead's role / the love triangle is a minor focus
    • Happy ending
  • The Imperial Doctress
    • Historical c drama
    • Reverse harem (more than two male characters fall for the FL)
    • Happy ending
  • The Eternal Love (the web drama)
    • Historical c drama
    • ML is smart and cunning but also very sweet and playful once he falls for the FL
    • Because the FL's soul is sharing the second female lead's body (hard to explain briefly, but it makes sense in the show) there's sort of a love triangle / square, but not really
    • Happy ending and they're making a second season