Hello. I want a drama in which the female lead divorces her husband and then fall in love again, but with another man like -

Twenty again

Queen of reversals

The Good Wife

Ms. Perfect

My love Eun Dong

Among these Twenty again , The Good Wife and Queen of Reversals are my favorites.

I want the female lead to end up with the new man and not the husband. And the new man can be main or 2nd main lead.

The divorce can occur in the middle of the drama or from the beginning, I'm fine with both.

The drama can be from any country, but i prefer korean. And Happy ending for the pair is must, I hate open endings.

Madame Antoine. At first she says her husband is dead, but its later revealed that he's living in the US with his new wife.

You might also like Marriage Contract, although in that one the FL's husband passed away, they didn't get a divorce. If I remember correctly, I think the FL was fighting with her husband before the car accident, and her mother in law blames her for his death. Wait never mind I forgot the ending is an open ending.

One more happy ending

https://mydramalist.com/21034-across-the-ocean-to-see-you. She is divorced and pregnant when the ML meets her and she is his boss.I liked it a lot.