so guys! ^^''

i want some recommendations in which i want the male lead to be jealous/overprotective/possessive/obsessive. Anything in which guy feels protective of girl and get jealous. He can be possessive or obsessive tho but i don't want too dark dramas. Possessive as in  he tries to forcefully kiss her  or where he pins her to wall and stuff, but if there is too dark things (like torture, rape)  then i guess no xP.  i just want a drama where male lead is jealous/protective/possessive cuz i watch female lead getting jealous and stuff.  Example as in in meteor garden he tries to forcefully kiss her and was a bit scary in jealousy 

It could be cute jealous or scary either is fine! 

Any trope is fine!

It could be from any country. 

i would love if there is a bit humor and stuff in lt to balance the drama 

So recommend me drama with protective jealous or possessive male leads!

i have seen

secret garden and boys over flower (i loved male lead jealousy) and it's versions

Thanks! ^-^

Please no rape/torture  or slap kiss lakorns. 

Please no sad endings. Happy ones 

My Secret Romance might fit this. 

lmao I think you're looking for lakorns here

https://mydramalist.com/list/mLnyV6Q1

^ There you go. My personal self suggestion list. 

@Jeana~ hahahaha! Ikr!

Soju:

@Jeana~ hahahaha! Ikr!

yess :P

Jeana :

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool xD jeana the slayer :D 

RueXie:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool xD jeana the slayer :D 

Hehe me? What did I do? :3

Jeana :

Hehe me? What did I do? :3

you made laugh xD i know it was an innocent comment , but it really made me laugh xD you are awesome , ottokeeeeeh xD 

Jeana :

I do know about lakorns but are there any more dramas other than them? ^^"

RueXie:

you made laugh xD i know it was an innocent comment , but it really made me laugh xD you are awesome , ottokeeeeeh xD 

I'm honored B))

NiaEmS:

Ah girl go search Top ten slap kiss lakorns or something like that on google and you'll get a dozen results on exactly the kind of dramas you seem to be wanting to watch

NiaEmS:

actually it's like my fav, genre so i will tell you some recommendations

summer's desire , two possessive male leads wanna have the same girl ..  (taiwanese)
le jun kai (but it has everything you want but it's not a happy ending) (chinese)
last friends ( he obssesive and an abuser, domistic violence and not a happy ending) (jap)
secret (happy ending , korean) and btw. it's my number one fav. drama
my heart twinkle twinkle (korean)
loving never forgetting (chinese)
autumn'c concerto (taiwanese)
my sunshine (Chinese)

if anything else came to my mind i will send you a pm ... enjoy watching my friend ... 

Ouch.  That sounds like the majority of dramas...

there is also cruel romance , and too late to say i love you ... both are period Chinese dramas .. 

Soju:

@Jeana~ hahahaha! Ikr!

oh I got your list bookmarked since the beginning of time ...my fav go to list !

NiaEmS:
but if there is too dark things (like torture, rape)

Didn't op specify no rape & ish? I've only seen 2 thai dramas and one of which had exactly that. I heard that thai dramas are infamous for rape scenes so I'd suggest you stay away from them unless someone's kind enough to recommend dramas (without rape/abuse/etc.) and they verify it..cause I once someone list out their fav dramas as recs without any consideration of op's requests :/ So just be careful.