Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms aka Eternal Love, crazy in love male

There is a turkish drama called "Siyah beyaz aşk" (Black and white love). I love this drama a lot. Hero is a rich mafia guy. He is a badass and dominant character. He is very smart, handsome and sexy. Heroine is a doctor. She is a naive, good girl who loves helping people. She doesn't like bad boys. The hero falls for heroine very early on.. in the 1st episode itself. He is very fascinated by her. He is very possessive, jealous and super obsessive over her. He loves her soo much. The heroine takes some time to fall in love with him as he kidnaps her in the beginning and behaves like a jerk. Though it is a dark romance, there is no rape or anything like like that. The main leads chemistry is incredible. The music is wonderful. Overall the show is simply amazing. You can check out these videos.

https://youtu.be/D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://youtu.be/pNnGttXglBI

There is a facebook fan page which provides english subtitles for this drama.

And there is another turkish drama called "Kiralik aşk" (love for rent). This is a romantic comedy. This drama is amazing. I love it. Hero is a rich, smart and handsome guy who owns a company. The heroine is a sweet, bubbly girl who joins his office as his personal secretory. Hero falls for heroine very early on.. like in 1st episode. Hero has a reputation that he is a very tough boss and doesn't tolerate even small mistake. But with heroine he makes exception. However many mistakes heroine do, he forgives her easily and doesn't dismiss her. He is very fascinated and smitten with her. He becomes very  jealous when heroine behaves friendly with his best friend. He loves her very much. This drama has so many hilarious scenes. This is one of my favourite dramas

English subtitles for this drama is available in youtube. Type "kiralik ask english subtitles" in youtube search.

https://youtu.be/Erbcvlhiiss

Other turkish shows with very much in love male leads which i liked

Aşk laftan anlamaz (love has no words)

Cesur ve guzel (brave and beautiful)

Cilek kokusu (strawberry smell)

Kalp atisi (heartbeat)

These dramas with english subtitles are available in youtube or dailymotion

Love o2o

Ten miles of peach blossoms

I am not a robot

Just Between Lovers

Cruel Romance

Fight for my way

LoveO2O is my go to response for these. Refreshing couple.

Hi there .actually i'm in a slamp my self too .but the one's I actually liked were : 

I m not a robot

Descendent of the sun

W at first then it got boring but it was worth it

Kleun chiwit 

Leh retree 

Cruel romance 

Goblin 

Eternal love 2017 

My sunshine 

Loving never forgetting 

Love 020

Empress ki

Scarlet heart ryeo 

Ten miles peach blossom 

Princess agent. Actually this one was really good but then the ending was really surprising maybe there would be a 2 season 

Princess wei yang 

Emergency couple 

High end crush. This one was so entertaining 

Kill me heal me 

Missing you 

Oh my Venus 

This are the top of my list that I remember for now. And I watched alot. I assure u .my theme actually not the sweet and cute romance but I actually like more the intense one's. If any one could recommend some like Kleun chiwit. Sealed with a kiss .cruel romance .too late to say i love you....... plz help I don't care witch country is it 

Someone Like You - Taiwanese drama with a more mature romance. Amazing chemistry, and you can definitely feel the love between the leads

I can recommend RADIO ROMANCE but is very smooth sailing romance, No drama or misunderstanding between them. I fell in love how he looked at her like she will disappear. He was very in love with her and didn’t let no one stop him from being with her. When they start dating she also didn’t let any confusions get on their way. 

If you want drama and be at the edge of your seat or something that will make you want to throw something this one is not for you. 

chinnim:

Other turkish shows with very much in love male leads which i liked

Aşk laftan anlamaz (love has no words)

Cesur ve guzel (brave and beautiful)

Cilek kokusu (strawberry smell)

Kalp atisi (heartbeat)

These dramas with english subtitles are available in youtube or dailymotion

Hey I like Kiraz Mecsimi also. Its so cute and the main leads are dating in real life also

Oh my Venus - surprisingly satisfying love story with  mature leads, humor, intelligence. Hauntingly beautiful music. You will never get enough. I got a bit Bridget Jones diary's vibes while watching it. Wishing great happiness to  So Ji-sub, married today. 

chinnim:

And there is another turkish drama called "Kiralik aşk" (love for rent). This is a romantic comedy. This drama is amazing. I love it. Hero is a rich, smart and handsome guy who owns a company. The heroine is a sweet, bubbly girl who joins his office as his personal secretory. Hero falls for heroine very early on.. like in 1st episode. Hero has a reputation that he is a very tough boss and doesn't tolerate even small mistake. But with heroine he makes exception. However many mistakes heroine do, he forgives her easily and doesn't dismiss her. He is very fascinated and smitten with her. He becomes very  jealous when heroine behaves friendly with his best friend. He loves her very much. This drama has so many hilarious scenes. This is one of my favourite dramas

English subtitles for this drama is available in youtube. Type "kiralik ask english subtitles" in youtube search.

https://youtu.be/Erbcvlhiiss

Hi there! 

I absolutely love the drama but unfortunately I can't find subs for certain episodes like ep 12 :( do you know where else I can watch it drama