Hi!

I have heard that whirlwind girl S3 is airing in march this year, 2018 . Somebody that can confirm this? I'm really curious because I'm so in love and heartbroken with this drama and I really want to see it as soon as possible ^^ 

And that Yang Yang is back playing Ruo Bai, that he actually didn't die, just that neither he or Hu Bing Qing that played Qi Bai could film the second season so that they had to "kill" Ruo Bai.  

I also wander who is going to play Qi Bai Cao in the third season. 

Yes i have heard that it will air this year at some point but no idea when.

I believe that it's S2's Bai Cao - An Yue Xi  and of course Yang Yang as Ruo Bai

To be honest, i never believed he did die anyway ... too many suspicious activities during S2 made me think that he might be resting and recuperating elsewhere. Why he could tell Bai Cao, i suppose we will have to wait and see,

Hi ! I’ve done some research on whirlwind girl 3. I’m Chinese,  so it’s easier to search on Chinese social media like weibo. Unfortunately, wg3 is not filmed yet. Months ago I read an article stating all the casts and it was supposed be being filming last fall. Well, how could that happen? Yang Yang was filming martial universe. I searched today again and it’s already been confirmed that Yang Yang will be coming back as Ruo Bai. They will start filming this sept. Please please follow through.. I’m happy as a clam  as long as Yang Yang is back as Ruo Bai XD.  

Thank you Bunnie 00 , hope you keep us informed

Huhu please update us if they are starting filming the S3

sorry  I also do not know it

I would also like to know

Really, I watched the first season of Whirlwind girl and liked it, I didn't watch the second season because Yang Yang wasn't the main lead.

S2 is better than S1 (for me????) jichang wook very nice acting and so handsome????

Calli:

Really, I watched the first season of Whirlwind girl and liked it, I didn't watch the second season because Yang Yang wasn't the main lead.

Watch it. I thought it was quite good. Ji Chang  Wook plays a good part considering he is not chinese.  Don't think it was as good as the first but i rarely find sequels equal or better than the first anyway.

Really wish they will do the S3 soon.

I've just read November 2018 but again its all hear'say. nothing concrete from Hunan TV.

Bunnie00:

Hi ! I’ve done some research on whirlwind girl 3. I’m Chinese,  so it’s easier to search on Chinese social media like weibo. Unfortunately, wg3 is not filmed yet. Months ago I read an article stating all the casts and it was supposed be being filming last fall. Well, how could that happen? Yang Yang was filming martial universe. I searched today again and it’s already been confirmed that Yang Yang will be coming back as Ruo Bai. They will start filming this sept. Please please follow through.. I’m happy as a clam  as long as Yang Yang is back as Ruo Bai XD.  

Wow... That's a great news.. I'm very excited for Season 3 

I recently got to know about Love o2o staring Yang Yang. When I saw him for the first time I was totally in love with Yang Yang and I was very excited that I have completed watching all 30 episodes of Love o2o in a day. Yet, I soo want to watch Yang Yang so I started searching and I came across Whirlwind Girl and I started watching it since yesterday and i was so connected to Whirlwind Girl and Rio Bai that when I just checked the synopsis of it I came to know that Yang Yang i.e, Ruo Bai is going to die at the end and I lost interest in watching the rest of the episodes and literally started crying. When I saw Whirlwind Girl Season 2 I was revealed that may be it will end with happy ending of Ruo Bai and Qi Baicao reunion but it ended differently and additional to it Yang Yang is not part of it and I totally lost interest in it and thought to not watch Season 1 too and started to think about my own story of how can Ruo Bai and Qi Baicao can reunite. Suddenly it stuck me there maybe someone who will be disappointed with Ruo Bai's death like me and started to browse about Whirlwind Girl Season 3 and luckily I got a positive result and I'm very thankful to you for your information and now I'll complete watching season 2 as well.

Sorry if my reply is too lengthy and nonsense. After reading your post I was so excited that I want to share my thoughts and experience so I just typed in... 

I knw it's very boring to this reply.

Once again thank you for the confirmation :-) :-)

Let us know about  updates of Whirlwind Girl Season 3 :-) :-)

When the whirlwind girl season 3 will release?

I heard it will be released on the 3rd of September 2018.  I am so excited 

I hope so but it's still not showing in MDL so i'm not holding out any hope until official announcements are out.

If it is going to be released on 3 rd sept then why there is no trailer or any official announcement? Please tell me anyone?