Dramamania04:

Yeag I got news from sources that the shooting was started in September 2018 but don't know if it's true or not..

Oh okay thank you!! 

Junmyeons Wife:

Oh okay thank you!! 

Hey there!!!....I got to know that whirlwind girl season 03 is going to be aired on June 2020 ....maybe it's not entirely true but one girl from china said that herself that she searched about this drama on China website weibo and she got to know that this drama is going to aired on June 2020 and the trailer of this drama is already circulated in China...I asked her to add the trailer on her youtube channel...I hope she agreed on that...if she add the trailer on youtube then I inform you all...as for now take care and be happy and keep waiting...:))

Dramamania04:

Hey there!!!....I got to know that whirlwind girl season 03 is going to be aired on June 2020 ....maybe it's not entirely true but one girl from china said that herself that she searched about this drama on China website weibo and she got to know that this drama is going to aired on June 2020 and the trailer of this drama is already circulated in China...I asked her to add the trailer on her youtube channel...I hope she agreed on that...if she add the trailer on youtube then I inform you all...as for now take care and be happy and keep waiting...:))

oh my gosh that is such great news im so happy thank you so much!!!!

plz some body's confirms me is season three of whilerwind is coming or not

Alguém sabe se An Yue Xi e Yang Yang voltarão na 3 Temporada? Fiquei muito decepcionado com uma troca de elenco e senti uma falta de Ruo Bai. Amei a 1 temporada. 

Simonecia:

Alguém sabe se An Yue Xi e Yang Yang voltarão na 3 Temporada? Fiquei muito decepcionado com uma troca de elenco e senti uma falta de Ruo Bai. Amei a 1 temporada. 

nada foi confirmado :( 

Hina Jutt:

plz some body's confirms me is season three of whilerwind is coming or not

nothing confirmed yet, more rumored to be June 2020 :( 

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the question. But, how do I start a discussion like this one?

Little BaoBao:

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the question. But, how do I start a discussion like this one?

haha no problem. go to the community drop down menu and click on "forums" then "general discussion" then "new topic" :)

Junmyeons Wife:

haha no problem. go to the community drop down menu and click on "forums" then "general discussion" then "new topic" :)

Thanks! Wait, where is the menu?

Junmyeons Wife:

nothing confirmed yet, more rumored to be June 2020 :( 

So, is whirlwind girl just a rumor? Because  someone just tell me if there is no season 3???? or there is will be seaoson 3 but not confrimed yet?

Justlovingyou:

So, is whirlwind girl just a rumor? Because  someone just tell me if there is no season 3???? or there is will be seaoson 3 but not confrimed yet?

There'll  be season 03 cause many people from china said that yang yang Is going to shoot for the whirlwind girl season 03 nd it'll be going to air on June 2020 hopefully!!

Ow, thanks for the information. I really wait for this drama????

Justlovingyou:

Ow, thanks for the information. I really wait for this drama????

We all are waiting for this drama since 2017 but now I am happy to know that our yang yang aka ruo bai is coming back...:)))

I think season 3 is not yet decided