She rejects him because she's in love with someone else at that point. She wants to stay friends with the main guy, but he won't have any of it. It sends him into a tail spin of anger and depression. In the end, she realizes the mistake she's made and that she loves him and then tries to win him back. She does. Happy ending for them.

I can't think of any exact fits, but these have some of the elements you mentioned:

• I Need Romance 3
    • This one is probably the closest to what you're looking for
    • The FL rejects him pretty harshly when he reveals his identity (i.e. that he's the kid she took care of when they were little) and later on when she realizes she likes the SL
    • The ML puts up with her rejections for a long time and is mostly content with just living with her until she's ready to return his feelings, but eventually he has enough of her taking him for granted and leaves
    • The FL then realizes her mistake and tries to win him back
    • Happy ending
  • Dream High
  • If We Were a Season
  • The King's Woman
 AH:

I can't think of any exact fits, but these have some of the elements you mentioned:

• I Need Romance 3
    • This one is probably the closest to what you're looking for
    • The FL rejects him pretty harshly when he reveals his identity (i.e. that he's the kid she took care of when they were little) and later on when she realizes she likes the SL
    • The ML puts up with her rejections for a long time and is mostly content with just living with her until she's ready to return his feelings, but eventually he has enough of her taking him for granted and leaves
    • The FL then realizes her mistake and tries to win him back
    • Happy ending
  • Dream High
  • If We Were a Season
  • The King's Woman

I've seen Dream High (great) and The King's Woman. Though I don't remember K'sW being a heppy ending. Didn't he... stab her and kill her? Though it always felt like even though she supposedly gained feelings for him, she was always betraying him because of that other guy.

Sangmo:

I've seen Dream High (great) and The King's Woman. Though I don't remember K'sW being a heppy ending. Didn't he... stab her and kill her? Though it always felt like even though she supposedly gained feelings for him, she was always betraying him because of that other guy.

That's right. INR3 and DH have happy endings, tKW is tragic, and IWWS had an open ending.

https://mydramalist.com/9849-discovery-of-romance, I do not remember if he is angry or depressed, but she rejected him repeatedly

• Reply 1997 - she rejects him cause she never considered him a 'man, just a friend. So when he confessed  she was blindsided because they are friends, so she rejects him
  • Healer - she rejects the male lead because she likes another guy, though unbeknowst to her, that other guy is one of his alter-ego
  • Five Children - story of Sangmin and Yeontae
  • All version of Hana Yori Dango
 Czakhareina:
  • Reply 1997 - she rejects him cause she never considered him a 'man, just a friend. So when he confessed  she was blindsided because they are friends, so she rejects him
  • Healer - she rejects the male lead because she likes another guy, though unbeknowst to her, that other guy is one of his alter-ego
  • Five Children - story of Sangmin and Yeontae
  • All version of Hana Yori Dango

Five Children is worth watching for those two lol, heck, skip everything else but these two haha

Antonin:

Five Children is worth watching for those two lol, heck, skip everything else but these two haha

I honestly thought that subplot was kind of a mess. I personally liked the main plot with the leads. I hated her ex-husband and ex-friend.

Antonin:

Agree I did just that hahhahah 

loved those two

Antonin:

Me too :) Though those 2 made me interested in whole drama and watched most parts but main couple.

A Gentlemans Dignity

Sangmo:

She rejects him because she's in love with someone else at that point. She wants to stay friends with the main guy, but he won't have any of it. It sends him into a tail spin of anger and depression. In the end, she realizes the mistake she's made and that she loves him and then tries to win him back. She does. Happy ending for them.

which drama are u ttaking about

Obaidul haque Sakki:

which drama are u ttaking about

That is the plot of the drama she wants some recommendations on. 

Main ask of sangmo are:

main guy gets brutally rejected by the main girl... 

... She rejects him because she's in love with someone else at that point. She wants to stay friends with the main guy, but he won't have any of it. It sends him into a tail spin of anger and depression. In the end, she realizes the mistake she's made and that she loves him and then tries to win him back. She does. Happy ending for them.

Thus recommendations of people after, are of dramas that somehow in ways same as that scenario given....