Hello! :)

Can you reccommend me some good historical c-dramas or wuxia/fantasy with lot of romance? :) I mean lot, LOT of romance, not something like in Journey of Flower or Princess Agents.  I have already watched General and I, Princess Weiyoung, Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, Prince of Lan Ling, Scarlet Heart, Novoland, Singing All Along, Sound of the Desert. I dropped The King's Woman.

Thank you!

Dropped King's Woman .... Really ?

tottochxn:

Dropped King's Woman .... Really ?

I was going to recommend this one, too :D

Yes, why? I have it on-hold at the moment, but I'll most probably drop it, because I know the ending. I watched 27 episodes and got bored :( 

DarkZone:

Yes, why? I have it on-hold at the moment, but I'll most probably drop it, because I know the ending. I watched 27 episodes and got bored :( 

I feel like it was one of the few long shows that kept keeping my attention for long enough.... Plus, I really loved the way how they shot the scenes. I also put it on hold and then learned that the ending is rather sad, but I decided to finish anyway. Sure, it didn't have a happy ending, but it still kind of made sense to me considering all events thta led to it. I'm afraid that I didn't watch enough historical Chinese dramas to be able to make more recommendations.

Linus:

I feel like it was one of the few long shows that kept keeping my attention for long enough.... Plus, I really loved the way how they shot the scenes. I also put it on hold and then learned that the ending is rather sad, but I decided to finish anyway. Sure, it didn't have a happy ending, but it still kind of made sense to me considering all events thta led to it. I'm afraid that I didn't watch enough historical Chinese dramas to be able to make more recommendations.

Honestly, I don't mind sad ending. I'm used to it. I just got bored when the story focused on the palace's intrigues. I saw many chinese dramas and the plot was just too common :( It's similar to what happens when you watch too many k-dramas. I watched over 100 k-dramas and nowadays it's very hard to find something interesting... I drop almost every drama I start watching :(

I'd recommend trying the Imperial Doctress and Lost Love in Times. Also, just my two cents but I don't think you're missing out by dropping the King's Woman if you were bored in the middle. 

Linus:

You definitely said that right chingu

The Eternal Love is a short webdrama, but really good and I highly recommend it. Journey is also pretty good but some parts are set in modern day though the majority is set in historical times. You could also try Ice Fantasy. Personally, I thought this one was really beautiful to look at and had an amazing OST, but the story is not that great. It does fit what you're looking for though. Legend of Lu Zhen is pretty decent as well. 

Heavy Sweetness Ash-Like Frost is coming out next month and is a heavily romance based historical. I've read the novel so I can say the story will be good! 

AH:

I'd recommend trying the Imperial Doctress and Lost Love in Times. Also, just my two cents but I don't think you're missing out by dropping the King's Woman if you were bored in the middle. 

I was thinking about the Imperial Doctress but it has many negative comments. I really like the main cast but It's hard to decide on watching any drama that is 50+ episodes long and these comments aren't helpful :(

Lost Love in Times - I need to go back to this one!

MiraiArtx:

The Eternal Love is a short webdrama, but really good and I highly recommend it. Journey is also pretty good but some parts are set in modern day though the majority is set in historical times. You could also try Ice Fantasy. Personally, I thought this one was really beautiful to look at and had an amazing OST, but the story is not that great. It does fit what you're looking for though. Legend of Lu Zhen is pretty decent as well. 

I've just watched the first ep of Legend of Lu Zhen, but wasn't sure about it. Thanks for your reccommendation :) I will keep watching it :)

I will give it a try with The Eternal Love. I didn't want to try it before, because chinese historical webdramas tend to be silly and poor made. I'll try it thanks to you :)

By Journey do you mean The Journey (2017)? I haven't heard about it before :o

Ice Fantasy - thank you, I tried but it's hard to watch... and all these negative comments... :(

Eternal Love . Gosh I've watched all those shows and this will always be my favourite in terms of romance. (ITS THAT GOOD)

(p.s just skip the last 4 episodes, its sorta messed up and irrelevant)

(BUT WATCH THIS, highly recommend it, highly highly highly)

perfect couple 

ohh the best is sky novaland city something its amazing  

cruel romance historical set in 1930 you must watch wooah it takes your breath away 

DarkZone:

I was thinking about the Imperial Doctress but it has many negative comments. I really like the main cast but It's hard to decide on watching any drama that is 50+ episodes long and these comments aren't helpful :(

Lost Love in Times - I need to go back to this one!

I enjoyed the Imperial Doctress because the FL is the kind I like (hard working, selfless, and clever, plus her medical skills are put to good use), and I don't mind a good reverse-harem dynamic. I'll admit I don't love endings with long separations and I generally like a bit more closure, but all in all I actually liked the ending in light of all the circumstances. My main complaint is that I wish there was more skinship. 

tottochxn:

Eternal Love . Gosh I've watched all those shows and this will always be my favourite in terms of romance. (ITS THAT GOOD)

(p.s just skip the last 4 episodes, its sorta messed up and irrelevant)

(BUT WATCH THIS, highly recommend it, highly highly highly)

I will! Thank you :)

Empress:

perfect couple 

ohh the best is sky novaland city something its amazing  

cruel romance historical set in 1930 you must watch wooah it takes your breath away 

I put Perfect Couple on hold, because it was getting a bit messy. I saw many spoilers and I don't want to continue watching it at the moment, but I will finish it one day.

I saw Novoland and Cruel Romance and I like them both :) Thank you :)

AH:

I enjoyed the Imperial Doctress because the FL is the kind I like (hard working, selfless, and clever, plus her medical skills are put to good use), and I don't mind a good reverse-harem dynamic. I'll admit I don't love endings with long separations and I generally like a bit more closure, but all in all I actually liked the ending in light of all the circumstances. My main complaint is that I wish there was more skinship. 

I'll give it a try then :) Thank you :)