Ok , I'm just being random here . I literally finished all the  reverse harem , some of the shoujo anime . Now,  I'm currently stick on fantasy / romance anime . My last anime movie was "Your Name "  that was good . I would like to know what all of you are watching .

Norm9,   Uta no Prince Sama,  Hakuoki these are the last ones I watched

Natasha:

Ok , I'm just being random here . I literally finished all the  reverse harem , some of the shoujo anime . Now,  I'm currently stick on fantasy / romance anime . My last anime movie was "Your Name "  that was good . I would like to know what all of you are watching .

would u list the reverse harem I am into it <3 

yes please, i just started watching thanks

I think it was Kotonoha no Niwa (The Garden of Words) 

Currently I'm taking a break from the anime, but I would like to watch 3-gatsu no Lion someday.

The latest one I watch is Made in Abyss. Currently my most favorite fantasy anime series :D

your lie in april 

thanks a lot.  i like happy ending, supernatural , fantasy but i am not so much into weak female leads

CarrieannWhite:

Norm9,   Uta no Prince Sama,  Hakuoki these are the last ones I watched

I already watched norm 9 the couples tho , they r  cute !

Have u watched snow white with red hair ? 

redxxxcrimson:

would u list the reverse harem I am into it <3 

That being said, avoid these 3 animes. But It's so  popular.

Diabolik Lovers - Okay, this is so damn popular because of the insanely, INSANELY hot guys (The only reason I continued to watch this was because of Ayato and Subaru from Sakamaki side and Kou and Ruki from Mukami  brothers side ) but the protagonist, Yui, might as well be a doormat. Also, the first season is kind of boring. There’s no plot, just a bunch of vampires biting into Yui *cough* tbh guys are hot .

Amnesia - The guys in this are also  hot, but the female lead is also a doormat. The plot is kind of cool at first, the heroine lost her memories, but it gets boring.

Brothers Conflict - There are like 13 step-brothers in this anime that want the heroine’s love, and most of them are hot, but it’s basically they are her step brothers . The heroine is also a doormat, but the only reason I watched this besides the guys was THE TALKING SQUIRREL. GUYS. THE HEROINE HAS A TALKING SQUIRREL BODYGUARD THAT PROTECTS HER FROM PERVERTS. All anime girls need a squirrel bodyguard.

Dance with Devils - Ritsuka is the female lead & although kind of weak sometimes, she is able to stand up for herself most of the time and she can do without the romance at times. The guys - oh my gosh. Hotttttt.

Ouran High School Host Club - The heroine, Haruhi, doesn’t fight or anything like that, but she’s kind of a tomboy and is actually mistaken for a boy when she first joins the school. There’s not too much romance but the guys are eye candy <3 It’s also really, really funny so I recommend this also.

Kamigami no Asobi - The heroine, Kasanagi Yui, is probably the most relatable girl ever on an anime. She reacts like someone from the real world, it was really surprising when I watched this. She’s not wishy washy at all, and the guys are based off of mythological gods. Yes. A must watch.

Uta no Prince-sama - There are a lot of singer bishounen surrounding the heroine who composes pop music, but there is no overt romance, however it's highly recommended for pretty boys. The music's not bad either. Very high enjoyment factor.

Norn9 norn + nonet- Originated as an otome game and  released as an anime . It is a futuristic story about a boy who gets wrapped into the past. Where he meets 3 girls along with 9 men and he joins them on a mysterious journey aboard the Norn ship.

Akatsuki no Yona - The female lead is a whiny princess for a few beginning episodes, but as the series progresses she turns totally badass & she learns how to use a bow. 

La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia - To be honest, the heroine is not too bad, I mean she can fight, and there are some decent guys, but the plot is not very good. Just watch the first episode and the last - most of the episodes are kind of boring.

Starry Sky - The heroine is not so much badass as she is likable - she isn’t weak or submissive or anything, she’s pretty, and she’s nice to everyone. She’s also in Student Council, and the only girl at her school xD There are 13 main guys there .

Kamisama Hajimemashita - The heroine, Nanami Momozono, is just okay . The guys, though - I really want Tomoe to be in the real world. Like, really. It’s set where Nanami is a land god of a shrine. There’s also a yokai idol & a snake - turned - human, along with some more guys in season 2 :D

Vampire Knight - Yui, the protagonist, can definitely fight, and she can stand up for herself. However, the guys in this anime that like her are all vampires! (And not like Diabolik Lovers.)

B-Project , The Wall flower , Fruit Basket , Magic-kyun renaissance  there are some more too I watched but  I can't remember .

Wow, your analysis is so great thank you so much