So you guys, as the title states, I am PICKY. SUPER PICKY. I am also currently in a drama rut. I can't find anything that to watch anymore and it sucks because I want to get back into binge watching dramas so bad. So here I am. 

Things I Like:

•  Super crazy/possessive male leads(Que Sera Sera) - Nothing to the extent of Sealed with a Kiss PLZZZZ
  • Korean Dramas - They are just what I am comfortable with
  • Dramas that focus more on the romance than the other garbage
  • Dramas with more 'Adult Content" than others like: I Need Romance(The first one only), Oh My Ghostess
  • A perfect mesh of romance and comedy (Coffee Prince)
  • Love Triangles (mostly of the mmf variety) 
  • Cohabitation with hella tension
  • THE HERO FALLING FIRST

Things I HATE:

• Meddlesome Mothers/Family
  • Melodramas
  • High School Dramas
  • Pregnancy 
  • Dragging plotlines
  • Unnecessary filler 

I told you guys I am picky. Now that isn't to say that I am trying to find a drama with all of these things, but if there is one that would be great. If not, just drop something you think would fit alright.

Some dramas I LOVED for Reference: Another Miss Oh, Coffee Prince, Que Sera Sera, Birth of a Beauty, Heart to Heart, Oh My Ghost, My Lovely Sam Soon

I think you should watch Oh My Venus!!!

• Something About 1 Percent
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 
    • somewhat melo and the FL is pregnant near the end but it ticks a lot of your boxes
  • Secret Garden
  • Witch's Romance
  • Healer
  • Just Between Lovers
    • somewhat melo
  • Love in the Moonlight
    • second half is a bit melo
  • Live Up to Your Name
    • some parts are a bit melo
  • You Who Came from the Stars
  • Fight For My Way
  • Wednesday 3:30 p.m.
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • I Need Romance 3
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Suspicious Partner
  • Hwayugi / A Korean Odyssey
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • Oh My Venus
    • the female lead is pregnant in the last episode
  • The Master's Sun
  • Misty
  • Because This is My First Life 

I started to explain each one but then I realized I was writing a novel. The main point is that they're all Korean romance dramas that aren't in your list yet and that tick off at least two other points in your "things I like" list and generally avoid the stuff in your "things I hate" list.

Thanks for the recs you guys!

I have already seen a couple of them: Oh My Venus, Secret Garden, Witch's Romance, I Need Romance 3, Cheese in the Trap, and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

I think I will most certainly test out the others especially Something About 1 Percent, Live Up to Your Name, and Wednesday 3:30pm.

Speaking of that last one, did I mention that jealousy is one of my faves as well? Because it totally is.  

I'm following this thread. All of the things you mentioned are also what I am totally into. 

I would personally agree with:

Because it't My First Life (this one I highly recommend)

Moon Lovers 

Hwayugi (kind of; not much of a love triangle)

Now, technically speaking Falling For Innocence has a tag melodrama, but I have a feeling that you would really like it. More adult content, pretty cool love triangle (just go past the first 3 episodes that are kind of tough), possessive, but caring ML and even though there is no cohabitation, there is a lot of tension. Tons of jealousy and a jerk who quickly turns into one of the coolest male leads I've seen

Also, did you see Kill Me, Heal Me? 

I think the only drama with really adult content (probably) I watched was 18 vs 29 its really cool with amnesia, and hilarious moments and cohabitation and no pregnancy and.. JUST WATCH IT 

• I't s okay that's love
  • Because this is my first life
  • Kill me Heal me 
  • Healer
  • The master's sun
  • Live up to your name 
  • Weightlifting fairy
  • Shopping King Louis