shiroyukineko:

After TMOPB, the next drama that got me going cray cray is A Love so Beautiful -https://mydramalist.com/24644-a-love-so-beautiful

Story is about a high school girl who likes a handsome, smart guy who happens to be her neighbour, classmate and childhood friend. She literally did everything in her power to make him like her back... her antics are simply irresistibly cute and funny.

Check out this trailer to get a feel of the drama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQqwcph1uwY

Thanks, I've heard great things about this drama, though people have said that the hero is too nice to other girls...

For me, it was:

Falling for Innocence

Kill Me, Heal Me

Another Miss Oh

Dramas that have a different vibe from Healer, but have the potential to deprive people of sleep:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryero

The King's Woman

Try secret love affair, it gave me the same feeling as ten miles with the love of the couple!! It is very different from most dramas but it sucked me in quickly and I obsessed over it when it was over!  Also love reply 1988 and that winter the wind blows (more intense).  

I really liked A love o Beautiful and Love 020

they were really good! enjoy

missjb21:

Que Sera Sera....

OMG thank you! No one ever mentions this underrated drama. It still haunts me to this day. The whole feel of the drama, the ost, the chemistry, the acting...it gives you sooo much feels. It is so raw. One of my favourite love dramas.

Minoucha:

OMG thank you! No one ever mentions this underrated drama. It still haunts me to this day. The whole feel of the drama, the ost, the chemistry, the acting...it gives you sooo much feels. It is so raw. One of my favourite love dramas.

Glad You Love it. The world they create is as real as it gets... so much feeling conveyed

OMG I'M LOOKING FOR DRAMAS LIKE THIS AT THE MOMENT AND THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

HERE MY FAVORITE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRAMAS:

ONE SPRING NIGHT
COME AND HUG ME
SCENT OF A WOMAN
THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS
HYDE JELK AND ME
LOVE STORY IN HARVARD
UNWILLING BRIDE
MOON EMBRACING THE SUN

iKdrama :

OMG I'M LOOKING FOR DRAMAS LIKE THIS AT THE MOMENT AND THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

HERE MY FAVORITE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRAMAS:

ONE SPRING NIGHT
COME AND HUG ME
SCENT OF A WOMAN
THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS
HYDE JELK AND ME
LOVE STORY IN HARVARD
UNWILLING BRIDE
MOON EMBRACING THE SUN

Have you tried love alarm on Netflix? I couldn’t stop watching

Liz:

Have you tried love alarm on Netflix? I couldn’t stop watching

YES I WATCHED IT 

iKdrama IS TEAM HARU :

YES I WATCHED IT 

I just noticed the “team haru “...so u are watching extra ordinary you?  I’m obsessed with it too...we have similar tastes haha!

Minoucha:

I really love it too!! Not many this twisted haha

Liz:

I just noticed the “team haru “...so u are watching extra ordinary you?  I’m obsessed with it too...we have similar tastes haha!

OMG YASSS I'M OBSESSED WITH EXTRAORDINARY YOU WOW THAT'S AWESOME :)