Sorry, but I actually enjoy this super overused trope! What were your favorite love triangles? 

I would consider a good triangle to be a triangle that moves the story forward and is enjoyable to watch. It may or may not have jealousy scenes and may or may not have a revenge element. An example of a good triangle for me would be Sassy Go Go. Both guys were cool and were able to set their disputes in a civilized manner. Cringe - worthy triangle would be a love triangle in You're Beautiful, in which the secondary lead just can't take the hint and becomes rather pathetic. 

• Greatest Love - dokko jin adn dr. Piljoo fighting over sneakers was very crazy funny because they were acting like children.. 
  • Reply 1994 -I was full on Trash oppa shipper since episode 2, but its was still awesome to watch chilbong and his first love.
  • Scent of a woman - i loved how Jiwook and Kijoon indulges yeonjae in her wish to be involved in a love triangle by being so "out"with their rivalry
  • Hana yori dango
  • The Greatest Love
  • Good Morning Call 2
  • While you were sleeping
  • The moon embracing the sun
  • Mary stayed out all night
  • Goong

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ King in Love 

✔️ Jealousy Incarnate

✔️ Chicago Typewriter 

✔️ Orange Marmalade 

My favs are:

• Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Hana Yori Dango

Oh god! Why go for 2 Males when 3 can be fighting for the female lead?! I love it when female lead ha 2 or more guys head over heels in love with her. Marriage not dating is a perfect drama for you! I hope you like it!

Ankita:

Oh god! Why go for 2 Males when 3 can be fighting for the female lead?! I love it when female lead ha 2 or more guys head over heels in love with her. Marriage not dating is a perfect drama for you! I hope you like it!

True story! I watched and loved Marriage, not Dating!

I love all the suggestions guys, keep them coming :)

My favourites are probably:

• Across the Ocean to See You
    • I see you dropped this one. I skipped a lot of the filler, but I quite liked both of the coworkers that fell for the FL. 
  • Sound of the Desert
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • I see you liked it too :)

@ AH I actually dropped Across the Ocean to See You because I happened to be busy, not necessarily because I didn't like it. It was a kind of a longer show, though. I don't think I even got two a two male, one female triangle, although I suspect that it's about her ex-husband coming back judging from the opening and closing credits. I just saw a scene that made me think that's what is going to happen.

Linus:
@ AH I actually dropped Across the Ocean to See You because I happened to be busy, not necessarily because I didn't like it. It was a kind of a longer show, though.

I see. Yeah it's definitely long, and there's so much filler! I watched it in a day and a half, but that was only because I skipped a lot. Like all of Tang Ming's romance drama and almost every scene that wasn't related to one of the leads.

Linus:
I don't think I even got two a two male, one female triangle, although I suspect that it's about her ex-husband coming back judging from the opening and closing credits.

The FL's ex-husband does come back and does sort of try to rekindle their relationship, but mostly he just harasses her for money. I definitely didn't like him. In addition to the ML, the coworker I liked that fell for the FL was Director Fei Yi. I never wanted the FL to pick him over the ML, but I still liked his character. 

A Love So Beautiful- This will have you conflicted 'cause the SML is such a sweet guy, there were moments I rooted for him.

Autumn's Concerto- The SL is actually more lovable than the ML, but the ML goes through a lot and you can understand why he acts the way he does. 

Who Are You? (2013)- FL and ML are cops and SL is her ex bf who happens to be dead. Yes you will root for a ghost and it might break you'll heart a little

Bromance- SML is a veterinary and is so sweet but FL's chemistry with ML is fire.

Emergency Couple- The main leads are divorced and the SML is their superior at the hospital they work at. 

Flower Boy Next Door- I never rooted for the SL but he is a sweet guy and his interactions with the ML are hilarious. 

Hwarang- How can a girl choose between Park Seo Joon and Park Hyun Sik? 

Lucky Romance- Both MLs are successful and hot,very difficult decision. BUT SML is nothing more than her dongsaeng in her eyes. 

Pinocchio- I really liked the SL here, I think this is one of the first times I felt conflicted about who I wanted the FL to end up with. 

Radio Romance- The two MLs are hilarious and very petty when they compete for her love.

She Was Pretty- This is the ultimate second lead syndrome inducer. 

1+ Sound of the Desert- Both leads deserve her and it's hard to pick one since she loves them both.

1+ Sungkyunkwan Scandal- This is one of the hardest SLS I've suffered because I love both Yoochun and Yoo Ah In.

That Man Oh Soo- Just finished this one, both MLs are sweet, hot, tall as heck, hot... Hot.

The Master's Sun- Picking between Seo In Guk and So Ji Sub will give you heartburn. 

While You Were Sleeping- This one is sweet because the 3 of them are such good friends and they don't let the romantic feelings destroy the friendship. 

You might have watched some of these but I got lazy checking your lists xD

Thanks for all the recommendations! I know that the vast majority of the kdramas have a triangle, but I am really interested in the ones that people liked the most, so I appreciate all suggestions :)