hi! can i get suggestions for courtroom dramas? MC is either a bad ass lawyer or prosecutor.  ive seen a few dramas tagged with law, but theres not much courtroom scenes.  i want to see talented lawyers/prosecutors that battle it out in courtroom. thank you.

The only one that has more or less courtroom scenes is While you were sleeping

• Misty
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Suspicious Partner

In most of these the main lawyer / prosecutor character develops their talent over the course of the drama. So they're not necessarily all badass from the beginning, but they all have good battles / moments in court.

99.9 Criminal laywer...its in its second season now, and MJ is amazing in it..its Japanese though

Forest of Secret/Stranger

Defendant

OldAnimeLady:

99.9 Criminal laywer...its in its second season now, and MJ is amazing in it..its Japanese though

ive seen the first season and MC is mostly working outside the court investigating

Suspicious partner. It's a drama about public prosecutors who leave their job to form a law firm to fight for justice. I hope you like it!

Ankita:

Suspicious partner. It's a drama about public prosecutors who leave their job to form a law firm to fight for justice. I hope you like it!

thanks! will sure watch this ^^

✔️ Remember 

✔️ Judge vs Judge 

Judge vs Judge was not my favorite drama but it has court scenes, judges and lawyers

My favorites have already been listed above my others and my other favorites are British or American..... i heard the Good Wife was amazing amd I loved the American version

Suits ( Korean) starts this Wednesday and is based on tje American drama which I enjoyed.  Park Hyun Sik and Jang Dong Gun play the leads 

Here is a list of Korean legal shows

https://youtu.be/9pTB8-JS92I

I agree with those who said Suspicious Partner, and also suggest looking out for Lawless Attorney when it airs.

How about:

• Punch
  • The Good Wife
  • Prosecutor Princess
  • Witchs Court

I second the notion on these:

• Witch's Court  
  • Suspicious Partner 
  • I Hear Your Voice (also a noona romance)