Please recommend me dramas with strong female lead and happy ending...

Something like:

Innocent man 

Secret

Behide of your smile 

Princess's man

Thank u^^

a love to kill (o wait but it doesn’t have a happy ending)

kluen  cheewit (similar to secret)

lololol:

Thank u^^ 

But,how is kluen cheewit(2017)? there isnt any cheating,rape or betrayal  in storyline right?

I heard thatThai dramas have these issues....thats reason i dont watch any dramas from Thailand....

Listed some revenge type dramas where male lead is against female lead for some reason. A few are love to hate to love, etc. 

Kleun Cheewit

Love On

Madame Antoine

Neung Nai Suang

Refresh Man

Shining Inheritance 

Someone Like You

When I See You Again

Yong Pal

MyDramaObsession:

Listed some revenge type dramas where male lead is against female lead for some reason. A few are love to hate to love, etc. 

Kleun Cheewit

Love On

Madame Antoine

Neung Nai Suang

Refresh Man

Shining Inheritance 

Someone Like You

When I See You Again

Yong Pal

So many recommends.....thank u^^

Whisper

The guardians (it doesn't have a really happy ending)

Money Flower -  kinda...ML uses FL as a part of his revenge plot, but falls in love with her.  

5fangirl:

Thank u^^ 

But,how is kluen cheewit(2017)? there isnt any cheating,rape or betrayal  in storyline right?

I heard thatThai dramas have these issues....thats reason i dont watch any dramas from Thailand....

For a lakorn it is ok. It is a topic but doesn't happen. 

But there is a scene she offers sex so he leave her alone... In the end I felt like they both wanted it and both cried and the scene is totally not violent

I reply don't like watching sexual abuse ore even harder stuff, so trust me kluen cheewit is ok :)

lololol:

I like Kluen Cheewit, the chemistry of the two leads are off the charts, albeit a very long drama but a good recommendation with regards to the topic.

Thank you all for your recommends ^^ i check all of them^^

real_Mokona:

For a lakorn it is ok. It is a topic but doesn't happen. 

But there is a scene she offers sex so he leave her alone... In the end I felt like they both wanted it and both cried and the scene is totally not violent

I reply don't like watching sexual abuse ore even harder stuff, so trust me kluen cheewit is ok :)

@real_Mokona: thanks for your explain ^^ since it was just a topic and nothing bad happens than im going to watch it^^

beyond the clouds is a  bit  similar to innocent man 

5fangirl:

Thank u^^ 

Go for kluen cheewit....its good