I'm looking for any historical / fantasy drama or drama with a similar feel to Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. I really want ones with a happy ending, which seems difficult because most of these seem to end in heartbreak. For me, as long as the main couple ends up together it's usually happy. I especially like the loyal male lead in Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms as well.

I prefer Chinese dramas because they help me learn the language more.

I hope there's some dramas like this!

The Flames Daughter has a happy ending, the ML is also very loyal to the FL and only has eyes for her ^^! And many of the actors are also from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms :)!

Thank you Kanha!

Does anyone else have any recommendations? <3

Perhaps Sound of Desert? It has a happy ending and the male lead also persistently pursued the female lead. 

The Princess Wei Young ( but it depends on who you ask, for me given the track run with chinese drama ending standards it counts as a happy ending!)

Cinderella Chef- lighter than the usual historical dramas as its a romcom.

Untouchable Lovers (this has a happy ending but it was the first 16 episodes that were amazing and different from the usual storylines, but then it deviated from the book and had the typical palace drama)

I'm currently watching "Eternal Love", is a different story than "Ten Miles...", is very good with many kisses...I think it's gonna be a happy ending, plus, there will be a second season.

I have in my PTW "The Journey" (different of "The journey o the flower" ), I've researched about it, and it has very favorable reviews.