Hey! I'm looking for really, really sad dramas. Like, 'bawling your eyes out', sad. (i'm really sensitive, so i guess it's should be quite easy to find something?) It can be korean, japanese or chinese, even others, but i do feel more kdramas / cdramas these days. bonus points if it's 30 minutes per episode, but it's optional. Thank you in advance for your recommendations. :-))

Lipstick made me literally ball my eyes out in the last episode. Same thing happened with Byakuyako, final episode and I was a mess.

If you really want to cry some tears I highly recommend Silenced. After crying during and hours after that movie ended, nothing really phases me anymore. Like I get misty but no actual tears fall anymore. I has truly ruined me.

Also I heard 1 liter of Tears will have you crying through the entire drama

✔️ Hours of My Life 

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ Gu Family Book 

✔️ Return of Iljimae ( didn't finish got to depressed)

✔️ My Annoying Brother 

✔️ Mother 

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ Rebel:  Man Who Stole the People 

✔️ Padam Padam 

✔️ Dear My Friends 

These ones I didn't watch but heard they were very sad and I prefer happy endings 

✔️ Stairway to Heaven 

✔️ Sad Love Story 

✔️ Spring Day (Jo In Sung) 

✔️ What Happened in Bali

✔️ Chuno 

✔️ Winter Sonota 

✔️ Autumn in My Heart 

✔️ A Litre of tears 

With the above mentioned these two are the one i have in dramas

Star-of-the-universe

Drama-special-2013-my-friend-is-still-alive

The saddest dramas I've seen is 1 Liter of Tears. This drama will definitely squeeze your tearglands for liters and liters of tears.

But for other tearjerker dramas, check out:

• Life is Beutiful (2010 Kdrama)
  • Oh My Guembi
  • Autumn Tale / Autumn in my Heart
  • Winter Sonata
  • Ugly Alert
  • 14 year old Mother
  • The Most Beautiful Goodbye
  • Kingyo Club
  • Bu bu jingxin
  • Hours of My Life
  • My Love Eundong
  • Mama
  • I am sorry I love you
  • That winter the wind blows
  • 49 days
  • Kill me heal me
  • Hello, God
  • Goblin
  • Scandal
  • Nine: nine times travel
  • Dear my friends
  • Memory
  • Try movies: miracle of cell no7, a memory to remember, werewolf boy, taxi driver, grve of fireflies, silenced, han gongju, way back home, new trial, 

Scarlet Heart Ryeo hands down

Tree Of Heaven

I would choose Movies over Dramas, especially some of the more recent Korean movies.  One film, I actually felt it took away part of my soul.  I wish I knew what the film was about before I watched it.  Soul destroying it was.

Thank you so much for all the recommendations! I'll go watch all of them! I usually don't listen to movies, since i never watch them all (i get bored after 15-30 minutes) but i will keep them in mind! 

Stevie70:
✔️ Chuno 

+1

And the movie " Hello, Ghost"

I always recommend Scent Of A Woman for a good cry: I usually don't do sad/melos, but this one really got to me and is the only sad drama that I've given a 10 to so far. SO that's something.

Xiao Buo Buo La Mei:

na Ru To -

You mean the live action movie of Naruto anime?

I will start watching more movies, since I have so many (great) suggestions, thank you again! 

Xiao Buo Buo La Mei:

na Ru To -

I don't know if you mean the anime or something else (?) but i'm looking for dramas! thank you anyway. :-))

Second  thoughts

Czakhareina:

The saddest dramas I've seen is 1 Liter of Tears. This drama will definitely squeeze your tearglands for liters and liters of tears.

But for other tearjerker dramas, check out:

• Life is Beutiful (2010 Kdrama)
  • Oh My Guembi
  • Autumn Tale / Autumn in my Heart
  • Winter Sonata
  • Ugly Alert
  • 14 year old Mother
  • The Most Beautiful Goodbye
  • Kingyo Club
  • Bu bu jingxin
  • Hours of My Life
  • My Love Eundong
  • Mama
  • I am sorry I love you
  • That winter the wind blows
  • 49 days
  • Kill me heal me
  • Hello, God
  • Goblin
  • Scandal
  • Nine: nine times travel
  • Dear my friends
  • Memory
  • Try movies: miracle of cell no7, a memory to remember, werewolf boy, taxi driver, grve of fireflies, silenced, han gongju, way back home, new trial,