Hi. So I've been watching Suspicious Partner, and I'm almost done, which is hard to deal with. And I need a recommendation on something: 

Is there any drama that has a similar friendship like their little squad? They were so effing cute together. That was the best part of the series, when they all got together and were their bickering and cute selves as always! btgenrmds. I loved it. Is there anything similar to this? It doesn't have to be some kind of mystery or action, but just have a similar vibe to their cute friendship. Ahh, I don't know what I'm saying lmao.  I guess anyone who has seen this might understand me more than I understand myself. 

ANYWAYS. SQUADS. CUTENESS. HILARIOUS. FRIENDSHIPS. HATE/LOVE FRIENDSHIPS TBH. (like bromance/galmance???) Okay, the more I type, the more idiotic this is getting. I'll stop this here. So just leave a comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

Also, an edit; it would be nice if the main plot was about romance between two leads, but there being a squad of friendships in the drama plot as well. If you haven't seen Suspicious Partner, another squad I really loved was in Goblin, or in Marriage, Not Dating. ^_^

I've never seen SP but what you're describing  reminds me of "Fight For My Way" 

I think you would like it =)

Because This is The First Time, Girl's Generation, King of High School might fit what you are looking for.

jaaraf:

Because This is The First Time, Girl's Generation, King of High School might fit what you are looking for.

Okay, thank you! I've seen Because This is The First Time, but I haven't heard of the other two. I will check them out.

Skadi_:

I've never seen SP but what you're describing  reminds me of "Fight For My Way" 

I think you would like it =)

Thank you! I haven't heard of this either, I'll definitely check it out ^_^

Age of youth, welcome to waikiki, reply series (1997, 1994), love o2o, a love so beautiful, ex-GF club, falling for innocence, sungkyunkwan scandal, lets fight ghost, gokusen, tumbling, rookies, shut up flower boy band, sassy go go

You have to watch Lookout and Avengers Social Club

I see you have Reply 1997 on your plan to watch list.  I highly recommend that one since it's about a group of friends who grow up together from high school into adulthood.  Lots of squad action there!   Friendship : )  Slice of life : )  Coming of Age : )  Romance : )  Humor : )

Movies:

Twenty

Crows Zero

Antique Bakery

Drop

Orange

Dramas:

Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Andante

Good Morning Call

Mondai no Aru Restaurant

Nobuta Wo Produce

Quartet

Suikyuu Yankees

So I just picked friendships/ squads that span from high school to adults

✔️ Weightlifting Fairy

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

✔️ Mad Dog 

✔️ Wok of Love 

✔️ Oh My Venus

✔️ You're Beautiful

✔️ I'm Not a Robot 

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ You're  All Surrounded 

✔️ Goblin 

✔️ Coffee Prince 

✔️ Legend of the Blue Sea 

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner ( crime show but it has a great friendship between 2 male and 1 female lead.... No romance) 

• Mad Dog
  • Solomon's Perjury
  • Stranger
  • Signal
  • Voice
  • 20th century boy and girl

-Age of Youth (a whole lot of sismance and romance is there but it's not the main focus)

-Sassy Go Go 

-Fight For My Way 

-Because It's The First Time (love triangles and 100% second lead syndrome guaranteed)

Eulachacha Waikiki is exactly what you're looking for. Friendship, bromance, and romance all packed in one drama. You'll also die from laughter.

+1 for Fight For My Way too