Okay, I have seen these dramas :

Boys over flowers (it's versions too)

Secret Garden

1% Of something

5 to 9

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi

They had one thing common except 5 to 9 (loved it still) that the male lead was arrogant , cold , mean , jerk-ish, narcissistic , tsundere ,playboy,  overall not-good- guy and with cold personality who doesn't really care for people and girls too but he falls for female lead First .  He didn't know how to show care and affection and was being weird and not realizing that he had fallen for her. But He began to change due to female lead and only show his love , care for female lead even tho they were still a bit mean-ish but inside they really love female lead and change due to her. and began a better person at least  .BONUS : He can be kind of obsessed with female lead or head over heels for her or jealous.

Female lead were pretty headstrong and stand up for herself , also she really don't give a wuff or interest in him and focus on herself rather than thinking about male lead. i don't mind her liking another guy but i want headstrong female lead who doesn't have interest in male lead and slowly began to like him too. No chasing the guy but instead not showing interest in him.

Sorry for being picky but i realllllly want to see this.

Genre doesn't matter but no sad ending.

you can recommend me from any country ( Taiwan , China , Japanese , South Korea , Thailand , Turkey etc)

Thank you. :D

What's wrong with secretary Kim

• A Girl and Three Sweethearts
  • Masters Devil Do Not Kiss Me
  • Moonshine and Valentine
  • Jealousy Incarnate

Flower boy ramen shop

Madame Antoine

My Lovely Sam Soon (Hyun Bin from Secret Garden is  btw male lead)

You’re beautiful (this one is possible to find from other countries as well)

Already mentioned which I really recommend:

The Master’s Sun

Lucky Romance

What’s wrong with Secretary Kim

Thank you guys for the recs! I really am glad to hear that there are drama which have similar theme. Thanks once again.

If anyone have more recs PLEASE suggest. I am looking forward to watch more. PLEASE do.

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Just You (i don't remember who falls in love first) 

✔️ Fall in Love With Me

✔️ Drinking Solo

✔️ Gogh, the Starry Night

High end crush

Noble my love

The greatest love

Pin to Kona

Moon lovers

Hateful but once again 

Just finished this old Thai drama Duang Jai Akkanee and it's so sweet--give it a try!