Stevie70:

✔️ Last Cinderella 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Say You Love Me 

✔️ From Me to You 

✔️ Perfect Insider 

Last Cinderella has a really hot scene ????

From me to you has a light peck only

Perfect Insider doesn't have any kiss but the drama is really good.

I love watching Japanese kissing scenes, feeling that it has a really romantic and sexy feeling, I love their movies

I wish I could recommend something more, at the moment all I can think of is the 2016 film A Cappella with Narumi Riko, Ikematsu Sosuke and Saito Takumi...  A bitter story, but plenty of very well filmed sensual scenes. It's been Chinese subbed, not sure about English.

serene athen:

Last Cinderella has a really hot scene ????

From me to you has a light peck only

Perfect Insider doesn't have any kiss but the drama is really good.

Thank you for letting me know :)

games vex:

I love watching Japanese kissing scenes, feeling that it has a really romantic and sexy feeling, I love their movies 

I haven't seen a lot of Japanese dramas that has kiss scenes but the ones I have seen I loved. As for their movies, they either a hit, miss, or meh for me. However, I've only watched a handful so this might change as I start to watch more of their movies. 

mar:

I wish I could recommend something more, at the moment all I can think of is the 2016 film A Cappella with Narumi Riko, Ikematsu Sosuke and Saito Takumi...  A bitter story, but plenty of very well filmed sensual scenes. It's been Chinese subbed, not sure about English.

No worries mar. I'll take whatever I can get so thank you for the recommendation. The only thing about this movie is that I don't watch minors/adults relationships. Unfortunately, I'll have to pass up on this one. Thank you for recommending it to me though. I really appreciate it. 

NightTraveller:

Thank you for letting me know :)

• Kakafukaka
  • Perfect Crime
  • Kuzo no Honkai
  • Bungako no Shoujo

You can try this. They are pretty good

serene athen:
  • Kakafukaka
  • Perfect Crime
  • Kuzo no Honkai
  • Bungako no Shoujo

Thank you so much for all of these recommendations. I had my eye out for Kakafukaka so I'm looking forward to picking it up, I have Kuzo no Honkai and Bungako no Shoujo already add to my PTW list, and I'll pass on Perfect Crime (don't watch dramas that contain infidelity). Thanks again :)

If i remember, second chance with Kame 

NightTraveller:
(don't watch dramas that contain infidelity)

Those be the ones with the best kisses though -_- but I get you.

sheraina:

If i remember, second chance with Kame 

I'm sorry but is the drama called "Second Chance with Kame?" I looked it up but couldn't find anything. 

ShotaSidePart:

Those be the ones with the best kisses though -_- but I get you.

I knoooow, lol. You know what though I started watching Misty and wasn't aware that it contained infidelity. I was hooked by the second episode and I didn't want to drop it. Had I known before hand I would have never picked it up. I'm kinda happy I didn't read the tags or else I would have missed out on a good drama. With that being said this was definitely an exception and I won't be doing it again.  

serene athen:
  • Kakafukaka
  • Perfect Crime
  • Kuzo no Honkai
  • Bungako no Shoujo

I can attest to kakafukaka (one of the weirdest but best jdrama of 2019), perfect crime, kuzo no honkai (too twisted, but steamy as well).

Recently i’ve been on jdrama and movie so i really recommend weakest beast, although they have only one kiss but they make out in one episode haha!

kdramadiet:

I can attest to kakafukaka (one of the weirdest but best jdrama of 2019), perfect crime, kuzo no honkai (too twisted, but steamy as well).

Recently i’ve been on jdrama and movie so i really recommend weakest beast, although they have only one kiss but they make out in one episode haha!

Thank you so much  for confirming those that were recommended to me. I currently have Kakafukaka on my CW list. I’m very picky so I hope I don’t end up dropping it. 

Aishiteiru to Ittekure a japanese drama from -95. It's a passionate, adult-like love between the two leads. It's pretty unique since the male lead is deaf. Their kisses are passionate there is a bed scene too.  Overall a great, beautiful touching love story but  the last 2 or 3 episodes were not as good, in my opinion. But the drama is still worth a watch