Hi MDL community. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
I’m looking for Japanese dramas/movies that have good kiss scenes. I don’t mind if there is only one kiss scene, but I don’t want to see a long peck on the lips. I’m not picky when it comes to what I watch. I'll take whatever you've seen, bad or good, old or new. Thank you.

✔️ Last Cinderella 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Say You Love Me 

✔️ From Me to You 

✔️ Perfect Insider 

Stevie70:

✔️ Last Cinderella 

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Say You Love Me 

✔️ From Me to You 

✔️ Perfect Insider 

Thank you so much Stevie70 for all of these recommendations. Will move them to the top of my list. 

NightTraveller:

Thank you so much Stevie70 for all of these recommendations. Will move them to the top of my list. 

You are welcome.... I like to give recommendations

Pride (just one, but very good one)

Kuzu no Honkai

Todome no Kiss

Shitsuren Chocolatier

Buzzer Beat

fanitha:

Pride (just one, but very good one)

Kuzu no Honkai

Todome no Kiss

Shitsuren Chocolatier

Buzzer Beat

Thank you so much fanitha for recommending me these dramas. I unfortunately dropped Buzzer Beat, and I loved Pride. Will be adding the other three to my watch list. 

Japan needs to step it up in the romance department. I get why the birthrate is declining... smh

In addition to those already mentioned I add "Clover" and "MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru" (drama and movie)

ShotaSidePart:

Japan needs to step it up in the romance department. I get why the birthrate is declining... smh

I’ve just recently started watching more Japanese dramas, and although I’ve enjoyed their romance, even with the PG 13 kiss scenes, I really wanted to see kisses that were more passionate. It would be interesting if someone wrote an article around this. One that explains the lack of kiss scenes. If I’m not mistaken I think someone did one for Thai dramas.

yaya_co:

In addition to those already mentioned I add "Clover" and "MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru" (drama and movie)

Thank you so much yaya_co for your recommendations. Will add them to my list. 

NightTraveller:

Thank you so much yaya_co for your recommendations. Will add them to my list. 

You're welcome

Most of my favs have already been mentioned.So I'm only gonna mention those that haven't been recommended beore :

1. Kimi Wa Petto (Matsujun is a REALLY GOOD KISSER!)
  2. Piece Of Cake(JMovie,2015) the reviews of this movie are split but the kiss scenes are GOOD!
  3. The Tale Of Genji (JMovie)  There is one really hot kiss in this one and Ikuta Toma really makes you swoon!
  4. Bow Then Kiss - this movie is relatively new and story is okayish but there is one good kiss in this.I was honestly surprised because most teen romance movies like this have lip-touching but in this one you atleast see them getting into it :P
  5. HanaMizuki (JMovie) another one with Toma! The kiss in this one in the hotel is REALLY HOT! 
  6. Last Cinderella (Jdrama) MIura is a great kisser but he rarely kisses onscreen.This is one of those.One in particular is especially HOT!
  7. Bandage(JMovie) Akanishi Jin is hot in every way possible and so are his kisses!

I've noticed that japanese movies have a higher chance of having a proper kiss than the dramas.Maybe because of the story or the actors?! So yeah,definitely check out movies more.

Thank you so so much @Ali_101 for recommending me all of these dramas and movies. The next time I want to see a decent kissing scene I'll look into J-movies. 

Try Japanese  movies they are more progressive and +18  still not romantic meaning without the feels 

Lustdrama:

Try Japanese  movies they are more progressive and +18  still not romantic meaning without the feels 

Thank you! I've been told  movies tended to have what I'm looking for compared to dramas.