1. Dramas where male lead is Witty, Very Calm, Good sense of humor, Funny, Good nature and love & support FL so much.  Just like Yoo Shi Jin of Descendant of Sun  &  Xao nai of Love 020 is my fav– where ML is again calm, responsible, good nature, understanding. Simple romantic, story.

2. Dramas where FL is hot tempered, rude from outside, doesn’t believe in love but soft nd emotional from inside but again ML is calm nd mature, love nd supports her nd then slowly boz of his nature, she starts falling for him.

3. Dramas where ML is arrogant, rude doesn't believe in love but FL is mature, Calm, good nature, He doesn't want to get married but he had to marry (like arranged type) then he starts falling in love with her . Marriage forcefully part is optional.  All I want is simple  cute romantic love story.

I am new to these dramas so i dont have any preference in lang. Koran/Chinese/Japanese any language will be OK with me.

1. Glorious Day (Korea), Doctors (Korea), Lingerie Girls 1979 (Korea), In Time with You (Taiwan), Overprotected Kahoko (Japan), Moonshine and Valentine (China)
  2. Across The Ocean to See You (China), Ugly Alert (Korea), Dream High (Korea), Amateur Lover Never Give Up (Japan), Strongest delivery Man (Korea), I Hear Your Voice (Korea)
  3. Two Versions:
    • With Arranged Marriage: Bride of the Century (Korea | Arranged Marriage), King 2 Hearts (Korea | Arranged Marriage), Marriage Contract (Korea | Contract Marriage), Sunny Happiness (Taiwan | Contract Marriage), Leh Ratree (Thailand | Arranged Surrogacy), Hapi Mari (Japan | Arranged Marriage)
    • Without Arranged Marriage: New Tales of a Gisaeng (Korea), Greatest Love (Korea), Noble My Love (Korea), Falling For Innocence (Korea), A Love So beautiful (China), Meteor Garden (Taiwan)

1. Suspicious Partners & Lawless Attorney

2. Strong Woman Da Bong Song 

3. Because this is my first life & Marriage, not Dating 

1. From Five to Nine (Japan), Minami-kun no Koibito (Japan), Switch Girl(Japan) | most ML aren't funny but the story itself fun enough to see his awkwardness.

1. I need romance 3 or the flame’s daughter if you like wuxia

2. Definitely I need romance 3 :)

3. Bride of the century (I haven’t really watched it but a few said it’s good!)

Thank you all for the suggestions. 

With You im deadass in love with yu huai

Witty, funny male

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Flower boy Next Door 

Male lead is arrogant 

✔️ Secret Garden

✔️ Fated to Love You 

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Just You 

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance