Yes you heard me right, I don't want the typical enemies to lovers trope or slow burn drama. I want a romance where the main leads already fall in love in the first episode. 

Since nobody has responded yet, I thought I'd chip in with these (you may have already seen some of them but here goes anyway).

1) 2 Moons The Series - Thai BL fluff. Complete fan-service show where both main leads have been secretly in love with each other from episode 1 but their different personalities prevent them from hooking up early. Acting is not the best and there are plenty of cheesy drama cliches. 

2) 365 Wun Haeng Rak - Thai rom-com lakorn. Both main leads fall in love and even got married by episode 1. The rest of the show takes you through a ride of post-wedding issues, misunderstandings, working through differences in personalities and dealing with terribly interfering third parties galore. Proper soap opera but happy ending.

3) Angel Eyes & 4) The Moon That Embraces The Sun & 5) My Love Eun Dong - K-drama 'falling in love during childhood days' tropes. Not sure if you count these in but they are technically the main leads and it is by the 1st episode. 

6) Jai Rao - Thai melo lakorn. Both leads were deeply in love from 1st episode but a sudden separation traumatised the main male lead. Serious melo and angsty scenarios ensues. Another proper soap opera.

7) Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai - Thai romance/ action/ mafia lakorn. Main leads definitely fall in love by end of 1st episode. Him being a mafia gang leader and her being miss ordinary is a huge basis for conflict and all sorts of crazy drama. 

8) Love O2O - Chinese romance drama. I guess debatable whether main leads really fall in love by 1st episode but they certainly were an in-game couple by the end of 1st episode. Well, he proposed online marriage by end of 1st episode and they were married the next. The rest is history.

9) Roy Fun Tawan Duerd - Thai romance/ action/ mafia lakorn. Main leads were already in love by 1st episode but warring mafia politics and enemies create all manner of conflicts and drama. 

10) Summer's Desire - Chinese love triangle romance. 2 male leads fight and vie for the affections and love of the female lead from teenage days leading to major casualties and fallout which will impact all 3 into their adult lives. Another real soap opera. The female lead loves both - proper triangle situation. 

11) Tatta Hitotsu No Koi - J-dorama romance. Main leads fall in love by 1st episode but rich-girl-poor-boy situation causes loads of difficulties. Sweet and nice romance though!

I think you should really watchWhat's wrong with secretary kim

Kndknd:

I think you should really watchWhat's wrong with secretary kim

I do watch it, that's not what I'm looking for. I want something were the leads fall passionatly in love with each other on the first or second episode. More like a tragedy

@MusicalVeggies

Thank you for these recommendations. I will definetly consider them.

• While You Were Sleeping
 Pelin:

I do watch it, that's not what I'm looking for. I want something were the leads fall passionatly in love with each other on the first or second episode. More like a tragedy

I think the closest thing I can think of to what you're looking for is already in your PTW list:

• The Princess' Man
    • The leads have pretty much fallen for each other by the end of the first two episodes (although they fall more in love as the drama goes on) and both think that they will soon be engaged and are happy / excited about that. By the third episode the FL learns that they can't be together and she knows the time she spends with the ML in that episode will be their last / is basically their farewell. By episode four the ML also learns the truth. Fate pulls them apart and brings them together again throughout the drama. This one's a proper tragedy.

And then there are also dramas where the leads fall for each other in the first two episodes but are separated, and then their jobs bring them back together again (you've already seen some of these, but I've listed all the ones I can think of in case other people check this thread):

• Descendents of the Sun
    • The leads fall for each other, date, and break up (because of the stress and uncertainty of the ML's job in the special forces) in the first two episodes. Later their jobs lead them to meet again abroad, and this time their jobs have them working side by side. 
  • My Secret Romance
    • Two strangers (a playboy and an innocent girl) meet, butt heads, bond, and share one special night together. The FL has never done that before and leaves before the ML wakes up. They don't even know each others' names, but the ML can't forget the FL and he starts to change. Three years later their jobs bring them together when the FL becomes a nutritionist at the ML's company. 
  • Doctors
    • A troubled student and high school teacher fall for each other, but obviously can't have a relationship. Years later they reunite when the FL, now a doctor, starts working at a new hospital where, you guessed it, the ML is also a doctor.