Hello everybody! I have been some months without watching any drama (how i missed them) and I began to watch two days ago one japanese drama "kimi-ga-kokoro-ni-sumitsuita"... I liked it so much that I finished it in one day.

This drama is about one girl that tries to live happily and get over from the trauma that left her her university boyfriend (super creepy mysterious guy), but he comes back to her life... and he will not let her scape from him so easily. We also see her leading with other guy she is falling for, and we discover the orygin of her "social phobia". The synopsis got me in 1 second, because I love dark dramas, but when I saw the psychological tag I was in.

So, could you recommend me some drama similar to this, or a psychological romance drama that you liked? Thank you :)

I haven't watched that drama, but some good psychological dramas with some romance: 

• Cheese in the Trap | this one is a drama that revolves around the idea that perpetrators can turn themselves into victim if they twist the narrative and, in so doing, they can turn victims into perpetrators.
  • Hello Monster | Main characters are a detective (FL) and a profiler (ML) who are trying to deal with a psychopath and a sociopath. 
  • Beautiful Mind | ML is a psychopath who became a doctor (and is always careful to hide the fact that he can't feel emotions). 
  • Come and Hug Me | Depicts the healing and love story between the son of a psychopath and the daughter of one of his father's victims. 
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty | ongoing, but also deals with the psychological aspect of the dark role beauty standard plays in our society. 
 3GGG:

I haven't watched that drama, but some good psychological dramas with some romance: 

• Cheese in the Trap | this one is a drama that revolves around the idea that perpetrators can turn themselves into victim if they twist the narrative and, in so doing, they can turn victims into perpetrators.
  • Hello Monster | Main characters are a detective) FL) and a profiler (ML) who are trying to deal with a psychopath and a sociopath. 
  • Beautiful Mind | ML is a psychopath who became a doctor (and is always careful to hide the fact that he can't feel emotions). 
  • Come and Hug Me | Depicts the healing and love story between the son of a psychopath and the daughter of one of his father's victims. 
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty | ongoing, but also deals with the psychological aspect of the dark role beauty standard plays in our society. 

Thank  you very much!!

mysteryqueen9:

Thank  you very much!!

You're very welcome :)

!

3GGG:

• Hello Monster | Main characters are a detective (FL) and a profiler (ML) who are trying to deal with a psychopath and a sociopath. 

Wow, these are all my favorite dramas! I recommend watching them :)

SASS:

Wow, these are all my favorite dramas! I recommend watching them :)

Great minds thinks alike :D. 

If you like those, then you may also enjoy the ongoing drama called Let Me Introduce Her. It has some cheese in the trap meets Mask vibes to it so far. The first two episodes are very chaotic and strange, but it gets better and better. 

3GGG:

Great minds thinks alike :D. 

If you like those, then you may also enjoy the ongoing drama called Let Me Introduce Her. It has some cheese in the trap meets Mask vibes to it so far. The first two episodes are very chaotic and strange, but it gets better and better. 

Thanks!!! I’ve added it to my plan to watch list now! I’m a bit concerned to the low rating though...

SASS:

Thanks!!! I’ve added it to my plan to watch list now! I’m a bit concerned to the low rating though...

PMed you more details ;)