She is trying to get out of it so she can be with the second male lead, but falls for the male lead instead.

Marry Stayed Out All Night - FL is promised to ML2 so she pretends she is married to ML1. Iteracts with both but ends up with ML1.

Marriage, not Dating - main leads are voluntarily in contract relationship. Cute guy appears and FL falls shortly for him.

Because This Is My First Life - main leads are (voluntarily) in contract marriage but dont love each other. Cute guy appears and FL falls shortly for him.

Salty_bae:

Marry Stayed Out All Night - FL is promised to ML2 so she pretends she is married to ML1. Iteracts with both but ends up with ML1.

Marriage, not Dating - main leads are voluntarily in contract relationship. Cute guy appears and FL falls shortly for him.

Because This Is My First Life - main leads are (voluntarily) in contract marriage but dont love each other. Cute guy appears and FL falls shortly for him.

See them, but thanks.

Also when does that happen in Because this is my first life? 

The first guy tried to rape her and it didn't seem like she liked that guy who they thought was stalking her.

jak:

See them, but thanks.

Also when does that happen in Because this is my first life? 

The first guy tried to rape her and it didn't seem like she liked that guy who they thought was stalking her.

1) that atempted rape happens at the very begining (first or second episode) and it puts FL into the position to get into contract relationship.

2) the story arc with 'the guy they thought was stalking her' escalates around ep 8 so i guess it 'starts' around ep 5. Im not sure about this one though

Siege in Fog - But sad ending  and there's a lot more going on than just love. It also has war in it but the main characters' relationship is what you want.

ML is a playboy who falls in love with FL and decides to marry her even thought she loves another man. They get married and she always rejects his advances, it's really sad (for the guy lol) cause he really does love her.