Hi! I am looking for SPECIFICALLY CHINESE dramas about arranged marriage / forced marriage / contract marriage. I am open to old and new, modern day or historical period. MUST HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

Some examples:

1. Siege in Fog (guy likes girl but she likes someone else, he marries her and well it goes on from there. Sad ending)

2. Good Bye My Princess (not out yet. I am looking forward to this in DEC. Heard it's tragic though)

and that's it. Please help me out, I'm like on a drought, there's nothing I want to watch HAHA

most Chinese  romance dramas have sad ending so I avoid them... Lol... I watch crime shows with no romance like Dr Qin medical examiner season 1 

✔️ Perfect couple (goofy but has Wallace Huo and happy ending) 

Stevie70:

most Chinese  romance dramas have sad ending so I avoid them... Lol... I watch crime shows with no romance like Dr Qin medical examiner season 1 

✔️ Perfect couple (goofy but has Wallace Huo and happy ending) 

That's so true, it's depressing lol since I love Chinese dramas. I've trialled the first ep of Dr Qin and I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. 

Ahh yes I saw Perfect Couple come up before! Thank YOU!!

Eternal Love (2017) otherwise know as 10 miles of peach blossom

You may have heard of it, its a fantasy drama where theres is an arrange marriage between a Queen and a Crown Prince. I know it looks long as it does have 52 episode but stick with it as it is an epic love story and like every epic love story there is drama! 

The Eternal Love (2017) 

Different drama despite the similar name, which also has a arranged marriage and set in a historical fantasy. But this one is a little more light hearted and more comical and less episodes of 24. 

The first is heart wrenching and really takes you on a journey of emotions. The second is childish fun. 

Good luck with your search

C xxx

Hillisawesome:

That's so true, it's depressing lol since I love Chinese dramas. I've trialled the first ep of Dr Qin and I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. 

Ahh yes I saw Perfect Couple come up before! Thank YOU!!

dr Qin is gruff at first but then all 3 characters have a great friendship and the cop and female are hilarious  together... It is mainly medical, crime and comedy which is what I usually watch since I love to solve cases but need some humor too 

kikkichan:

Eternal Love (2017) otherwise know as 10 miles of peach blossom

You may have heard of it, its a fantasy drama where theres is an arrange marriage between a Queen and a Crown Prince. I know it looks long as it does have 52 episode but stick with it as it is an epic love story and like every epic love story there is drama! 

The Eternal Love (2017) 

Different drama despite the similar name, which also has a arranged marriage and set in a historical fantasy. But this one is a little more light hearted and more comical and less episodes of 24. 

The first is heart wrenching and really takes you on a journey of emotions. The second is childish fun. 

Good luck with your search

C xxx

Oh YES, 10 Miles of Peach Blossom is definitely on my list but I didn’t know it was an arranged marriage, that’s a bonus! 

I have a question about The Eternal Love, I read the plot and it seems that the guy falls in love with another girl in his wife body. I’m not into that unless he falls in love with the wife at the end? Does this makes any sense LOL. Dw you can spoil me. I have to know if there’s a happy ending for the couples or not :)

Stevie70:

dr Qin is gruff at first but then all 3 characters have a great friendship and the cop and female are hilarious  together... It is mainly medical, crime and comedy which is what I usually watch since I love to solve cases but need some humor too 

Yeh I also love procedural cop dramas as well but I feel like Hong Kong dramas are the best at that HAHA

"I have a question about The Eternal Love, I read the plot and it seems that the guy falls in love with another girl in his wife body. I’m not into that unless he falls in love with the wife at the end? Does this makes any sense LOL. Dw you can spoil me. I have to know if there’s a happy ending for the couples or not :)"

Future girl transmigrates into past girl's body and they switch from time to time. The prince falls in love with the girl from the future and she him, while the girl from the past is in love with another prince.

The switching doesn't happen too often and all the fun rom is happening with the future girl. While the past girl is mostly tragic, as she has to live with consequences of what the future girl does with her body with the prince ;) lol. Anyways, highly recommend it! It has a happy "ending", sort of, or more of a promise of future adventures as season 2 will start airing tomorrow, yay!

Baqa:

"I have a question about The Eternal Love, I read the plot and it seems that the guy falls in love with another girl in his wife body. I’m not into that unless he falls in love with the wife at the end? Does this makes any sense LOL. Dw you can spoil me. I have to know if there’s a happy ending for the couples or not :)"

Future girl transmigrates into past girl's body and they switch from time to time. The prince falls in love with the girl from the future and she him, while the girl from the past is in love with another prince.

The switching doesn't happen too often and all the fun rom is happening with the future girl. While the past girl is mostly tragic, as she has to live with consequences of what the future girl does with her body with the prince ;) lol. Anyways, highly recommend it! It has a happy "ending", sort of, or more of a promise of future adventures as season 2 will start airing tomorrow, yay! 

Ahh okay I understand now! I read the plot for season 2 too so I understand what you are saying HAHA! Thank you for explaining ;D

did u get a list?cause I'm looking.

• Love O2O (china) - game contract marriage
  • Accidentaly in love (china) - fake dating/fiancee in first-2nd episode
  • Best lover (china) - fake marriage
  • Go princess go (china) - arranged married couple
  • Drunken to love you (taiwan) - drunken fake marriage
  • Sunny happiness (taiwan) - contract marriage
  • Inborn pair (taiwan family drama) -  arranged marriage
  • Fated to love you (taiwan) - forced marriage due to pregnay
  • Happy and loce forever (taiwan) - fake dating
  • Love contract (taiwan) - contract
  • Moonshine and valentine (china) - predestined and past lives arranged together
 zara darini:

did u get a list?cause I'm looking. 

NOT really. I’m still looking

Czakhareina:
  • Love O2O (china) - game contract marriage
  • Accidentaly in love (china) - fake dating/fiancee in first-2nd episode
  • Best lover (china) - fake marriage
  • Go princess go (china) - arranged married couple
  • Drunken to love you (taiwan) - drunken fake marriage
  • Sunny happiness (taiwan) - contract marriage
  • Inborn pair (taiwan family drama) -  arranged marriage
  • Fated to love you (taiwan) - forced marriage due to pregnay
  • Happy and loce forever (taiwan) - fake dating
  • Love contract (taiwan) - contract
  • Moonshine and valentine (china) - predestined and past lives arranged together

Oooooo OMG so many! I’m adding themtoo my list! THANK YOU