Preferably  with a rural setting but it can be whatever. Something really good, please (especially if it's a drama since I usually have a hard time finishing them) where the romance is really cute and feels real. 

Thank you! :D

These are a few that I've watched. Since you didn't mention the nature of the forbidden love, I will explain how I find it forbidden for each drama I recommend!

1. Bring it on Ghost - kdrama (because she's a ghost and he's human) - naive romance

2. Jugglers - kdrama: office romance - company policy

3. Just You - twdrama - same reason as number 2

4. Love in the Moonlight - kdrama - firstly because he's the crown prince and she's a slave; secondly because he thinks she's a boy and the third reason I can't tell you, because I would spoil it for you

4. Coffee Prince - kdrama - he thinks she's a boy

5. Because this is my first life - kdrama - they can't fall in love for each other in order to live and share the same house.

6. My Teacher - jmovie - student/teacher romance

7. The Princess' Man - kdrama - Romeo and Juliet type of romance

On the Way to the Airport immediately comes to mind. It's a love story between two already married people. Quite touching, too.

✔️ house of Flying Daggers

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop

✔️ Queen  In Hyun's Man

✔️ Queen of the Ring 

✔️ Witch's Romance (2014)

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

✔️ Lavendar (18+) 

This one's Chinese but it's still good (btw it's a remake)

- Meteor Garden

Korean dramas

- About time {A girl who can see the time people have left, typical rich man and poor woman drama but the clock aspect makes it interesting}

- Come and hug me {Romance between the son of a murderer and a victim}

- Another Oh Hae Young {Misunderstandings occur as two women have the same name}

- Moonlight drawn by clouds {Historical drama between the crown prince and a commoner girl who dresses as a man}

- Scarlet Heart Ryeo {A girl goes back in time and ends up in the body of another person}

- Suspicious Partner {A drama about revenge and law, the female lead gets framed for a murder but to her rescue comes a reluctant prosecutor}

Forbidden loves feels like taboo type romance, so i keep thinking incest or student-teacher or affairs. And in this type of relationship it is never cute in an way, cause they always end up so angsty. But i guess there are some you can check out:

• Biscuit teacher and star candy (romcom)  - student/teacher romance
  • Kill me heal me (romcom with melo) - patient/doctor romance
  • Shut up flower boy band (romcom)-  student/teacher romance
  • My Girl (romcom) - FL is acting as ML's fake cousin
  • My little bride (romcom | movie) - underage marriage plus student/teacher
  • Marmalade boy (romcom) - step-sibling romance. The taiwanese version was bad, but there is a japanese live action recently which I havent seen yet
  • Sassy Go Go (romcom) - They became step sibling toward the end
  • sprout (coming of age) - leads are in a relationship with other peoplebut they are attracted to each other.
  • autumn in my heart (melodrama) - kinda sibling relationship with tragic end
  • My love eundong (melodrama) - FL is married when they meet again as adults
  • Big (romcom fantasy) - student/teacher plus the teacher is his brothers fiancee. But this drama was disappointing
  • Triple (romcom) - underage romance plus stepsibling relationship. This was a little disppointing but i loved all the male characters
  • +1 My teacher - student/teacher

How about semi-forbidden love (semi-taboo), where the 2 leads could have been related through marriage but a partner of one character dies?

• What Planet are You from (romcom) - ML is the fiancee of FL's twin that died 
  • Falling for innocence (romcom) - ML is the recipient of FL's fiancee heart
  • My Lovely Girl - same scenario from above but this was disappointing

but unto love that cannot be, i feel like these are the ones that are all about star-crossed lovers where the parent generation has bad blood and it spills over the main leads . And usually they are all angsty too, though some have cute meoments between the leads:

• Ashes of Love (wuxia with a cute start) - the ML's parents is the reason of FL's mother tragedy
  • Moonshine and Valentine (romcom wuxia) - the FL is like a sacrificial lamb for ML'slife/power as a fox tail creature every single lifetime of the human FL.
  • Goblin (fantasy romcom) - FL will be the reason for ML to finally meet his death after thousand years
  • marry me or not - FL is mortal frenemy of ML's sister
  • + princess man - star crossed lovers

I see there's alredy many cute ones, so I'll just recommend the first one that came to my mind. Oasis is an award-winning korean movie that deals with a taboo romance between a disabled woman and a man who has mental health problems.

• Something in the Rain - age gap / not-related-by-blood family / parental opposition
  • In Time With You - best friends; the ML likes the FL from the beginning, but due to certain circumstances he declares at the outset of their friendship that he'll never have feelings for her; they're never both single at the same time
  • Love Lost in Times - a prince and a sorceress, the royal family is not allowed to fraternize with sorcerers
  • The Princess Wei Young - the ML is a prince of an empire and the FL is a princess of a kingdom that was overtaken by the empire / the emperor forbids them from being together
  • The Imperial Doctress - the FL marries the ML's half brother and opponent in a struggle for the throne
  • W - the ML is the main character in a manhwa (so he's a fictional character) written by the FL's father, who gave him a tragic backstory and never planned a happy ending for him - essentially sentencing him to eternally pursue an outcome that can never be achieved
  • On the Way to the Airport - the leads are both married to other people
  • Pinocchio - not-related-by-blood family / family opposition

and +1 for:

• Love in the Moonlight / Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
  • Coffee Prince
  • The Princess' Man
  • Come and Hug Me

my pretend girlfriedn - both leads are in love with someone they can never have

addicted, 3-iron, april snow - borderline affair ??? maybe huh

strawberry night (movie) - police x yakuza

into the white night - romance involving killing and deception

my mister 

yurigokoro - a serial killer falling in love

helpless - falling in love with a killer

steel cold winter - a tragic love

tomorrow i will date with yesterdays you - mains leads have different flow of time

do age gap or dead character count ? i can give some more lol

Sparrow (that happens to several characters).

adding chugakusei nikki to the list - middle school student and his teacher

Stevie70:

✔️ house of Flying Daggers

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ Flower Boy Ramen Shop

✔️ Queen  In Hyun's Man

✔️ Queen of the Ring 

✔️ Witch's Romance (2014)

✔️ My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

✔️ Lavendar (18+) 

I am at ep 3 of It is ok,that is love and I don`t see where it can be forbidden ?I mean if we ignore her  problems regarding intimacy it is all ok?Don`t spoil me ,just tell me if there is reason to be forbidden .

Yuki Akisa:

I am at ep 3 of It is ok,that is love and I don`t see where it can be forbidden ?I mean if we ignore her  problems regarding intimacy it is all ok?Don`t spoil me ,just tell me if there is reason to be forbidden .

She is dating her patient and he has a mental illness which you will find in later episodes 

Love O2O

Memory lost (all 3 seasons)

Refresh Man

Negotiator