Okay, So let me explain what i want too see. I want to see a bad guy or evil guy falls in love with female lead and do fall for her. He falls first or falls harder and he could be bad guy who does bad things or evil guy with evil personality who really falls for female lead. It doesn't matter if the guy is male lead or not or even if there is a main male lead but i do need to the evil guy and female lead interaction a lot or many times instead for some episodes. I do want to see evil falling for female lead and how he handles it. Bonus : He became obsessed with female lead.

ALSO; No female lead who is submissive to the evil guy and female lead who have no backbone/is not headstrong. it becomes harder to watch submissive female lead.

Genre doesn't matter also there isn't need of romance, it could be thriller like about evil guy became  obsessed with female lead and further  it's story. it doesn't have to be romance tho, Please do write the ending so i could see if the ending is too much for me :P

It would be nice if you rate the guy evil-ness and obsession

Thank you.

Non Asian tv shows, series or movies are welcome too.

Scarlet heart  is a good one . Male lead starts good becomes evil. Romance is there . Ending is ok .

Then there is bridal mask .Male lead starts evil becomes good. Romance is there.Ending is acceptable.

Most of the other dramas I watched mostly have a villian who is one way or another obsessed with the female lead .

1.  Gap Dong.... lee Joon was amazing as the psycho amd I fell hard for him... Admit the FL is not very bright 
  2. Devil... They actually date for awhile and I really didn't consider him a villain since the people chose their outcome
  3. Love Cells... A bit cheesy but Kim Woo Bin is hot as the villain

Looking for this 2

My Only Love Song

Cheese In The Trap

Heathers

• I Hear Your Voice - obsessed, not in love, about as evil as you can get (murderer) happy ending
  • The Princess Wei Young - SML is obsessed, in love, very evil (schemes for the throne, tortures his relatives, etc.) he dies in the end, and so does the ML after they both sacrifice their lives to protect the FL in different ways the ending is satisfying but bittersweet
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents - interested in the FL but also doesn't realize at first that she's the girl he's obsessed with finding, pretty evil (serial killer) I think it had a happy ending
  • Misty - three guys have different types of romantic feelings for the FL and they are each bad in their own way; one does bad things to get revenge, one does bad things to protect her, and one does bad things for selfish reasons; none of them are completely evil but at least one of them kills multiple people, the revenge guy dies, it's strongly implied that the selfish guy commits suicide, and the protective guy goes to jail somewhat open tragic ending
  • My Mister - obsessed, conflicted about his feelings, a boy who was once good and is now mostly bad (violent loan shark) happy ending
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - in love, not evil but sometimes ruthless somewhat open tragic ending

a love to kill korean

Ooh, this is one of my favorite tropes!!! Love stories where the main villain only has a soft spot for the female lead...

Here are two of my favorite series with this kind of character (both villains were the ultimate big bad and not second-in-commands and both heroines never reciprocated their feelings):

Harper's Island (non-asian horror TV series):

The villain is 100% yandere. He's sadistic and duplicitous, basically manipulating all the events and killing everyone that'll stand in the way of him and the heroine. Everything he does is so that he can be with the heroine in the end, just the two of them "forevermore." Loved this series and loved him...I'm a total sucker for yandere villains (real villains, esp. the ultimate baddie, not mere mean bullies, etc.).

Memory Lost (Chinese drama):

The villain's backstory and motivations were so compelling that my heart was absolutely shattered in the end. He really took obsession to the next level (erases the heroine's memories so he can start over with her) and I can't say he loved the heroine any less than the hero -she really was his entire world! He could give up anything and anyone in order to be with her. Even the other woman said it, "I knew an old friend who could turn against the whole world in order to possess the one thing he wants..." 

Honorable mention:

Missing You -The main villain is gorgeous and obsessively in love with the female lead. But I haven't watched the whole drama, so can't attest to its overall quality. But I know it's got what you're looking for.

https://mydramalist.com/381-call-of-the-country -The bad guy genuinely falls in love with the FL.

Turkish drama , Sen anlat karadeniz  - The villain was so obsessed with her that he does not let her have contact with anyone and kept her under watch although she  was his wife.

Ansuya:

https://mydramalist.com/381-call-of-the-country -The bad guy genuinely falls in love with the FL.

Turkish drama , Sen anlat karadeniz  - The villain was so obsessed with her that he does not let her have contact with anyone and kept her under watch although she  was his wife.

This Turkish drama, is it still airing... How is it till now? 

redxxxcrimson:

This Turkish drama, is it still airing... How is it till now? 

As far as I know it is still airing. He is really obsessed- either love or hate. It is about a woman who is the abused wife  of the villain who gets a chance to escape from his prison with her son when guests comes over and how she moves forward with the help of one of those guests who falls in love with her. 

Ansuya:

As far as I know it is still airing. He is really obsessed- either love or hate. It is about a woman who is the abused wife  of the villain who gets a chance to escape from his prison with her son when guests comes over and how she moves forward with the help of one of those guests who falls in love with her. 

Sounds interesting 

Let me tell you the one i have recently watched #leexox  "A KOREAN ODYSSEY "

Birth of a Beauty

Jessica Jones (season 1) is the epitome of that trope. She is not at all submissive to the evil guy but he is completely obsessed with her. She kills him at the end because he threatens her friend's life.