i want a drama about a girl that is depressed and weak at first and then become a strong hard working girl

please recommend as much as you can

tthank you :)

i don’t know about weak but lee ji an from my mister was depressed and later on she started to like her workplace and became a nicer and happier person, which made her stronger i think 

Who Are You: School 2015 - weak, bullied girl is forced to become stronger as she takes over the identity of her strong twin sister.

In addition

• My ID is Gangnam Beauty
  • scent of a woman 
  • Flower boy next door
  • Missing you/i miss you
  • Nobuta Wo produce
  • Kingyo club / goldfish club
  • Sweet revenge/revenge note

save me somewhat fit your category

tho not weak at first, just a normal girl in the beginning then shit happened, she feel helpless and despair but once she sees hope she start to fight back

• My Secret Romance - the FL meets the ML at a time when they are both very unhappy, they bond over their shared unhappiness and end up having a one night stand, but the FL runs away the next morning and they lose touch until they meet up again 3 years later when the FL is hired as a nutritionist for the company where the ML is now CEO
  • W Two Worlds - the FL is a doctor who is belittled by her seniors and not confident in her abilities, but after she is pulled into the world of the manhwa that her father draws she faces many challenges and becomes stronger and more confident as she overcomes them
  • Because This is My First Life - the FL works as an assistant drama writer; her work is not appreciated, she lacks confidence, and her coworkers do not treat her well; over the course of the drama and living with the ML she becomes stronger and much more confident in herself
  • Oh My Venus - the FL is a lawyer who neglects her health and lets herself go; after gaining a significant amount of weight, she lacks confidence and breaks up with her boyfriend; shortly after, she finds out that he is seeing her more attractive coworker; she enlists the help of a professional trainer to get back in shape
  • Page Turner - the FL was a pianist before an accident makes her blind; she then meets a boy who helps her adjust to her new reality and continue playing
  • Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo - at the beginning of the drama the FL is a girl from modern times who has hit rock bottom; an incident sends her back in time to the Goryeo era; she faces many hardships, but each one makes her stronger
  • Flower Boy Next Door - I dropped this drama, but the FL is a very shy recluse who works as an editor from home and almost never leaves her apartment; her high-energy neighbour brings her back out into the world

49 days

Scenario on MDL:
A young woman named Ji Hyun was enjoying absolute bliss as she was about to be married with her fiance, but her perfect life is shattered in a car accident that left her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung, a part-time employee at a convenience store.

Without spoiling too much, let’s just say Yi kyung is the depressed character I’ve ever seen on a kdrama but she comes around. It’s a very nice drama but prepare tissues. This is one of my first kdramas and I remember crying so much.