Hello I'm writing this post because I just finished watching the last drama that had me hooked and right now I'm looking for new dramas that fit the following:

• Chinese/Korean
  • 30-40 episodes long or maybe shorter
  • romance/business/friendship/school
  • good kissing scenes
  • handsome ML
  • available on netflix, youtube, or any safe website subbed

srry for many bullet points in the criteria but the drama does not have to fit all of them just a few or even one

love o2o (one of my fav!!)

descendants of the sun: i guess u heard abt it...

temperature of love : this may be boring at the end like a bit draggy ...but i bet u ll fall in love wid                                                         the    ML!! <3

my id us gangnam beauty: same here!!.... ML is just <3..

w two worlds: plot is a super hit!!....and yeah the ML LJS<3

my love from another star :<3<3<3<3

healer : if u want thriller to be added to a perfect love story ...i prefer this!!

in fact there are many which suit ur list.... u can ping me if any doubts....

HOPE U ENJOY THESE ALL!!

whats wrong with secretary kim

come and hug me

• Something in the rain | korea - 16 episodes of romance with Jung JaeIn and Son yejin having some of the hottest kisses/love scenes (netflix)
  • Another oh haeyoung | korea - 18 episodes of Mun Eric and Seo hyunjin awesome chemistry
  • Oh my ghostess| korea - 16 episodes of fantasy mystery with awesome kisses of Ju Jungseok and Park boyoung at the workplace (Netflix)
  • Goong | korea - 24 episode of royal kisses between schoolmates Joo Jihoon and Yoon Eun hye
  • Kleun cheewit | thailand - 15 episodes of melodrama with awesome chemistry between mark prin and Yaya Urassaya
  • Les Enterpretes | china - 42 episode of Huang xuan and Yang mi being awesome to watch in the office/class
  • From 5 to 9 | japan - 10 episodes of funny romance between yamapi and satomi ishihara
  • Others: 1% of something, amateur loves never give up, autumn concerto
  • Something in the rain | korea - 16 episodes of romance with Jung JaeIn and Son yejin having some of the hottest kisses/love scenes (netflix)
  • Another oh haeyoung | korea - 18 episodes of Mun Eric and Seo hyunjin awesome chemistry
  • Oh my ghostess| korea - 16 episodes of fantasy mystery with awesome kisses of Ju Jungseok and Park boyoung at the workplace (Netflix)
  • Goong | korea - 24 episode of royal kisses between schoolmates Joo Jihoon and Yoon Eun hye
  • Kleun cheewit | thailand - 15 episodes of melodrama with awesome chemistry between mark prin and Yaya Urassaya
  • Les Enterpretes | china - 42 episode of Huang xuan and Yang mi being awesome to watch in the office/class
  • From 5 to 9 | japan - 10 episodes of funny romance between yamapi and satomi ishihara
  • Others: 1% of something, amateur loves never give up, autumn concerto

Chinese:

• Stay with me (39 episodes) romance/business 
  • Customize happiness (38 episodes) romance
  • Because of you (56 episodes but it's worth it!) Romance 
  • Fifteen years waiting for migratory birds (24 episodes) romance/ friendship/school
  • A love so beautiful (23 episodes) romance/ friendship/school. The male lead is CUTE!
  • Les interpretes (42 episodes) romance and in my opinion a handsome second lead!
  • Pretty man (28 episodes) romance, the male lead is hot!
  • With you (24 episodes) romance/school
  • My sunshine (32 episodes) romance/ school

Korean:

• My secret romance (13 episodes) romance, the male lead is hot!
  • Longing heart (10 episodes) romance/school
  • My love from the stars (21 episodes) romance
  • Pinocchio (20 episodes) romance, Lee Jong Suk is the ML and personally I tthink he's good looking!
  • Shining inheritance (28 episodes) romance
  • Goong (24 episodes) romance/school
  • Full house (16 episodes) romance