I am looking for ONLY Chinese (maybe Taiwanese as well)  dramas that features more than one couple. Preferably they get a decent amount of screentime to ship them and to have a happy ending (or as close to one as possible). I’m more interested in historical period dramas these days but I am open to modern ones as well. Some examples:

• Ode to Joy - I love something like this, following the lives of different people and their love stories

• Princess Weiyoung 

• Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy - ESPECIALLY THIS ONE! I love how the story focused on 3 different love stories

• The World of Love

• Meteor garden 2018.
  • Customize happiness.
  • A love so beautiful.
  • Because of you.
  • Les interpretes.
  • Pretty man.
  • Cruel romance.

Taiwanese dramas:

• Marry me, or not?
 KINGJJ:
  • Meteor garden 2018.
  • Customize happiness.
  • A love so beautiful.
  • Because of you.
  • Les interpretes.
  • Pretty man.
  • Cruel romance.

Taiwanese dramas:

• Marry me, or not?

I have added them to my list! Thank you!

Ice fantasy
Eternal love
Perfect couple
General and i
Swords of legends
Legend of fuyao
The four
A life time love
The destiny of white snake
Love yunge from the desert
The starry night the starry sea
Legend of fragrance
Colourful bone
As flowers fade and fly across the sky
Border town prodigal
The glory of Tang Dynasty
Chinese paladin 5
The wife’s lies
My mr. Mermaid
Btw who is the other couple in princess Weiyoung????

✔️ Way We Were 

✔️ Caught in the Heartbeat 

JoumanaSCS:

Ice fantasy
Eternal love
Perfect couple
General and i
Swords of legends
Legend of fuyao
The four
A life time love
The destiny of white snake
Love yunge from the desert
The starry night the starry sea
Legend of fragrance
Colourful bone
As flowers fade and fly across the sky
Border town prodigal
The glory of Tang Dynasty
Chinese paladin 5
The wife’s lies
My mr. Mermaid
Btw who is the other couple in princess Weiyoung????

WOw thank you for the massive list! The other couple in Princess Weiyoung was Tuoba Di and one of the guy (can’t rememer his name). I just liked their love story, how she chased after him first! I also wanted a happy ending for Vanness Wu and the girl that liked him but well...

Stevie70:

✔️ Way We Were 

✔️ Caught in the Heartbeat 

Thanks!!!!!

Maybe give Youth a try? The premise is pretty similar to Ode to Joy, where it follows five roommates and their lives (which includes romance). It's a remake of the Korean drama, Age of Youth, so you might not want to watch it if you've seen that version. This definitely isn't to the caliber of Ode to Joy though.

Some of the ones I thought of were already mentioned, but I'm keeping my eye out for Ten Years Late since it's going to be centered around three couples.

anteaq:

Maybe give Youth a try? The premise is pretty similar to Ode to Joy, where it follows five roommates and their lives (which includes romance). It's a remake of the Korean drama, Age of Youth, so you might not want to watch it if you've seen that version. This definitely isn't to the caliber of Ode to Joy though.

Some of the ones I thought of were already mentioned, but I'm keeping my eye out for Ten Years Late since it's going to be centered around three couples.

anteaq:

i’ll keep my eyes on Ten Years Later as well. Seems like soething I might like

Hillisawesome:

WOw thank you for the massive list! The other couple in Princess Weiyoung was Tuoba Di and one of the guy (can’t rememer his name). I just liked their love story, how she chased after him first! I also wanted a happy ending for Vanness Wu and the girl that liked him but well...

You’re welcome!!! ....well the couple seems interesting! Will check it out later