1) Male lead falls first and falls hard (like i can see how much he loves her (always thinking of her,blushing missing her like he can't live without her )

2) He falls way before female lead

3) Female lead doesn't quickly fall in love with him or takes time to like him back ( i don't want to see her liking male lead within 1 or 2 episodes of him falling in love, need to take time)

4)Jealous scenes of male lead (Bonus: A lot of them ;P)

5) Female lead is quirky, Headstrong , speaks her mind as well stand her ground and   no pushover,naive,dumb,clingy,crybaby which will make me scream at screen  lol instead make me root for her.

So Anything with these elements, i do want all these elements in what i am watching but if you know some of elements included please write the number , BUT i do prefer all these elements there.

I don't mind any genre (no sad endings), i don't mind which country so feel free to recommend me anything you know.

Examples

Boys over flower (1,2,3,4,5)

Secret Garden (1,2,3,4,5)

Something about  1 percent (1,2,3,4,5)

The Greatest Love (Female lead even rejected him 3 or 4 times lol) (1,2,3,4,5)

Marriage not dating (1,2,3,4,5) (loved the male lead as well female lead)

From 5 to 9  (1,2,3,4,5)

So Anything will all of above elements.

Thank you soo much. :D

1) First of all, I would recommend watching the japanese (Hana Yori Dango) and chinese (Meteor Garden) versión of Boys Over Flowers. I personally enjoyed both and since you watched the korean verison, they may suit your taste

2)Falling for Innocence - I would say this is a slow burn romance. After certain circumstances, the male lead falls in love for the female lead first; the more she rejects her the more he falls.

3)Personal Taste - Female lead thinks male lead is gay. They end up living together, he develops feeling first. One of my favorite scenes is the "game over Kiss" you should search it up if you are doubting whether or not to watch it

4)Reply 1997 - Male lead is childhood friend. So she doesn't consider him a love interest, so at first is pretty much one-sided. 

5)The Heirs - Poor girl/rich guy plot. He fall first 

• Healer
  • Monstar
  • Noble My Love
  • Five Children - story of sangmin and yeontae

What happens with secretaary Kim?

• Sekai ichi muzukashii koi (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • Boku unmei no hito desu (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • Noble my love (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • High end crush (1, 2, 3, 4)
  • Moon Lovers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • Pin to kona  (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)