Any shows where the FL is a plain jane at first, but wants to become a model/actress/idol/etc and the ML is someone who basically helps her achieve that goal and along the way she falls for him. Love triangles a plus. Maybe she likes someone else, but falls for the ML because she's spending all the time with him. Also a plus if that world she wants to become a part of is full of assholes standing in her way.

It's not an exact fit, but you might like Oh My Venus. The FL is already a lawyer, but over the years she neglected her health and gained weight, which makes her insecure and ultimately leads to her breaking up with her long time boyfriend. The ML, a personal trainer, agrees to help her lose weight and live a more healthy lifestyle. They spend a lot of time together during the project.

Love Song? It's more like he helped her to gain self-confidence in general, not in order to achieve a particular career. But SPOILER they didn't end up together although they seemed to have romantic feelings for each other END SPOILER

ew a woman who needs a man to help her land a career?

the only one i can stand is birth of a beauty and i still haven't fully finished..

renna:

ew a woman who needs a man to help her land a career?

the only one i can stand is birth of a beauty and i still haven't fully finished..

Well, he would be in said industry and help her become apart of it. Don't make this into a gender issue.

Not exactly how you described it but this reminds me of Misty.

I didn't make it into a gender issue, korea has an obvious gender issue in their dramas. Anyways

renna:

I didn't make it into a gender issue, korea has an obvious gender issue in their dramas. Anyways

Just because the ML helps her achieve her dreams doesn't make it a gender issue. No one needs your little opinion. Either suggest something or go away.

actually my opinion, just because it may differ from yours, doesn't it make it "little" sorry if what I said offended you lmao

btw i did suggest something but you seem to only want to focus on how i bothered you

anyways have a nice day~

renna:

actually my opinion, just because it may differ from yours, doesn't it make it "little" sorry if what I said offended you lmao

btw i did suggest something but you seem to only want to focus on how i bothered you

anyways have a nice day~

Well most mature people don't start their comment with ew. They just suggest things.  If you want to whine about identity politics, go elsewhere.

fearmeiamfree:

Well most mature people don't start their comment with ew. They just suggest things.  If you want to whine about identity politics, go elsewhere.

you know you can respond to me without quoting right?

but yeah google didn't make sense of what you were saying either

"a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics. "