Something you'll rate at least 7

Only recommend something that is worthy to watch :)

No always 'acting cute' MC (W, Thirty but Seventeen, Fight for My Way)

Meteor Garden (2018) is set on that, but it's too teen type of romance for my liking :)

• Nodame Cantabile / Tomorrow's Cantabile -personally I prefer the jversion. 
  • Weightlifting fairy
  • Rich man poor woman
  • Good morning call - our campus days
  • Boku no ita jikan
  • Bring it on ghost
  • Go back couple
  • Age of Youth
  • 2 Moons The Series
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Itazura na Kiss
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu 
  • Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto 
  • Love O2O - university and first job
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty - university and exploring a particular career option 
  • The Great Seducer - university for the FL while the ML figures out what he wants to do
  • Because This is My First Life - the FL quits her job after an incident and then looks for a job / tries to figure out a new path for herself
  • Pinocchio - going through the application / recruitment process to try to become a reporter

Mostly young adult (out of college) dramas with minimal romance but more on friendshi. Dramas that tell on what its like when you run right smack into adult life as a young adult, with so many fish out of water feels. But later finding oneself and their place in life and the world...

• Misaeng - 10/10
  • Awl - 9.5/10
  • Asunaro Hakusho - 8.5/10
  • Tokyo friends - 8.5/10
  • Idolm@ster. Kr - 8/10
  • Laughter at waikiki - 7.5/10
  • Best moment to quit your job - 7.5/10
  • Hogu's Love - 7.5/10
  • over the rainbow - 7/10
  • Romance full of life - 7/10
 Czakhareina:

Mostly young adult (out of college) dramas with minimal romance but more on friendshi. Dramas that tell on what its like when you run right smack into adult life as a young adult, with so many fish out of water feels. But later finding oneself and their place in life and the world...

• Misaeng - 10/10
  • Awl - 9.5/10
  • Asunaro Hakusho - 8.5/10
  • Tokyo friends - 8.5/10
  • Idolm@ster. Kr - 8/10
  • Laughter at waikiki - 7.5/10
  • Best moment to quit your job - 7.5/10
  • Hogu's Love - 7.5/10
  • over the rainbow - 7/10
  • Romance full of life - 7/10

tysm! also ty for your own ratings and general description, really appreciate it :)

AH:
  • Love O2O - university and first job
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty - university and exploring a particular career option 
  • The Great Seducer - university for the FL while the ML figures out what he wants to do
  • Because This is My First Life - the FL quits her job after an incident and then looks for a job / tries to figure out a new path for herself
  • Pinocchio - going through the application / recruitment process to try to become a reporter

really appreciate the short descriptions :)

TYSM for all those who recommended. I'm checking each of it now :)