I just want to see male lead who only loves female lead and falls very very hard for her as well head over heels for her. He thinks only about her, she is only one in his thoughts and doesn't really care for any other female e.g second female lead and just wants her and wants to be with her. He wants to spend time with her and is crazy in love with her; i don't mind if he is desperate for her and he only wants her. Jealous scenes would be great!

Note: I  just want male lead to like her first or at least i just don't want female lead chase him and most episodes her drooling and crying over him and after long time he likes her back. It would be amazing if he falls way before female lead but not saying it is required.

Strong female lead who bites back and stand her ground as well speak her mind ; doesn't let people or male lead push her around and doesn't get all crybaby if she doesn't get anything or things don't turn her way , isn't dumb or naive.

Thank you.

Examples

Boys over flower (it's versions too) [He falls first, head over heels for her, she (female lead) is pretty strong)

Secret Garden (same as boys over flower)

From 5 to 9 (such a cute male lead!, He literally falls for her when he sees her and became sooo head over heels for her, She is also pretty hard working and strong)

The greatest love (He falls first,Became head over heels for her, I can say she is headstrong)

Pin to kona

Something about 1 percent (He falls first, Head over heels for her, She is pretty strong and loved her!)

Marriage not dating (He falls first, Head over heels or at least very in love,She is pretty weird strong and loved her!)

High end crush (he falls first,head over heels,Strong female lead)

So Please recommend me head over heels,crazy in love male lead for female lead who is strong and isn't pushover

I don't mind any genre and country so feel free to recommend me. No sad ending tho.

Strong woman do bong soon 

1. 10 Miles of Peace Blossom
  2. Kon La Kop Fah
  3. My Sunshine
  4. Boss and Me
  • One More Happy Ending
  • Falling For Innocence
    (Jung Kyung Ho is the lead in the first two and he's honestly my favorite 'fool in love' when it comes to male leads. You can practically feel his puppy love through the screen)
  • Healer
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Strongest Deliveryman 
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Eulachacha Waikiki
  • Ho Goo's Love
  • I'm Not A Robot
  • Protect The Boss
  • Pinocchio
  • You're All Surrounded 
  • Shopping King Louie

I need Romance 3 (he loved her since he was a kid and she thought he was an annoying burden)

City hunter (He loves her even before meeting her)

Romantic doctor, teacher kim (He loves her and makes a move even knowing she's engaged)

I hear your voice (he's loved her since he was a child)

Monstar (Idol student falls for regular girl)

Witchs' romance (HOT Noona romance)

Baby faced beauty (Daniel Choi being jealous is just hilarious)

• Ashes of Love 
    •  Male lead likes her so much enough that he will die for her is that alright? 
    • Male lead falls in love first
    • Female lead isn't dumb but she's not aware (at first) of the male lead's feelings. I can't say why here since I don't want to spoil it
  • Eternal Love
    • Would also die for the fl
    • Female lead is definitely strong not anyone can go against her
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
    • One of his personalities fell in love first for the fl
  • Legend of Fuyao
    • Same female lead in Legend of Fuyao
      • ML also willing to do anything for FL
  • Love O2O
    • I'm not sure if I can call it as falling in love first but it was definitely the ML who made the first move
  • The King's Woman
    • Male lead falls in love first
    • strong female lead
    • ending would depend if you would consider it sad or not

byakuyako - male lead love one and only woman in his entire life, he would even kill for her but in the end she abandon him

that man oh soo - love is unbeknown to his heart until he met female lead

I just watched 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made (From 5 to 9) and I LOVED it

+1 Eternal Love

Heart to Heart (he falls HARD after a couple of episodes or midway through the drama)

What's Up Fox?  (Same actor as the last one. He has really puppy eyes although he's not really handsome)

Something in the Rain 

Queen for Seven Days 

Secret Love Affair (this is pretty steamy)

Scent of a Woman (ML starts arrogant but falls hard for the ML)

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

One More Happy Ending  

Have you watched Summer's Desire? I don't know about the new version (2018) since I don't understand mandarin, but the 2010 version is good. Love the ML character.

Are any of the recommdations for a Chinese drama? I'm looking for the same plot in Chinese dramas ????

MilesSmiles:

Are any of the recommdations for a Chinese drama? I'm looking for the same plot in Chinese dramas ????

The Story of Ming Lan. The SML passionately loves her from the beginning. The ML also falls passionately in love with her before she does and expresses it more outwardly but that happens around halfway through the drama (the drama is 73 episodes). It's a reallyyyyy good drama.

general and i 

100 days my prince 

love o2o

MilesSmiles:

Start The Eternal Love then you can watch part 2. Its so damn cute and the amount of kissing... my goodness- bless the writers for that.