Hi everyone, I'm hopelessly looking for some recent (from 2013 to now), heart-warming,  Korean dramas that involves the death of parents and all the siblings are left taking care of each other :( One notable example can be "Ugly Alert", where the four siblings are orphans and the oldest brother has to take care of them as a "father". 

I really, really appreciate your suggestions!!!! Thank you so much in advance!!

I can only think of a small number of dramas involving an orphaned lead and siblings who look after each other to some extent, but I'm afraid none of them have exactly the dynamic you're looking for. But just in case:

In Come and Hug Me, the FL's parents are murdered and her adopted brother is her only family left. The brother and later her manager (she's an actress) look after her in the years after her parents' deaths. Once she reunites with the ML they play a smaller role. 

In Hello Monster, the ML's brother is kidnapped after their father is murdered. When they reunite as adults he helps and looks after his brother.

In Who Are You: School 2015, the FL is one of two twin orphans. Her sister is adopted by a rich family, but she is not. However, her sister keeps track of her and looks out for her from afar. Then a series of events ends up entangling their lives.

• Thousand Days promise - FL and her younger brother
  • Stars falling from the sky - FL and her many adoptive siblings
  • Angel Eyes - ML and his younger sister are great together, but their relationship was not focused much
  • Golden Rainbow - lead is an orphan and got adopted with pther orphans by a good man but was imprisoned
  • Giant - very heavy and has some political part but the 3 siblings who are orphaned and separated are awesome together when they got reunited
  • The eldest / the firstborn - very very very long and draggy, plus the romance is not satisfying, but the siblings are pretty okay with each other

the smile has left your eyes - which ones are sibling you go figure it out yourself. hint its them

russian white bear:

the smile has left your eyes - which ones are sibling you go figure it out yourself. hint its them

But i think she/he is looking for heartwarming drama about orphans, and 'smile has left your eyes' is very far from being that 

Also wanna recommend Engine, its a japanese drama where kids are housed or fostered in one house. Some are really orphans and some are not. 

Czakhareina:
But i think she/he is looking for heartwarming drama about orphan, and 'smike has left your eyes' is far from it.

depend... on your point of view and at least for the currently airing eps it fulfill the sibling orphan part

also we still havent reach the heartbreaking part or they might alter the ending

Stars Falling from the Sky

I want to thank all of you for your suggestions! You guys are awesome!

It seems that most of the dramas that fit what I'm searching for are either not recent or involving MLs as the one who are in charge. 

I wonder if there is actually a shortage of FLs in this kind of drama. It also seems that my category is being too narrow and it is hard to find a drama that matches :P If I want to find a Korean drama involving a caring FL, the siblings/step-siblings do not have to be orphans, will there be more dramas that fit in?

Some dramas that I have watched of this type:

• Dream High (not that recent, aired in 2011)
  • Uncontrollably Fond
  • Who Are You: School 2015 (I'm so so sorry AH  :(   )
  • Pretty noona who buys me food 
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • A thousand days promise (I'm sorry Czakhareina :( )
  • My father is strange 
  • Reply 1988
  • My little brother (not a drama series though)
  • The Entertainer
  • Shopping King Louie/Louis
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (aired in 2011)
  • My beloved sister (I LOVE it! Very old (2006), but I can't find any recent dramas like this)
 russian white bear:

the smile has left your eyes - which ones are sibling you go figure it out yourself. hint its them

Thank you! I think it fits what I'm searching for too! The plot is awesome :)

nanana127:
If I want to find a Korean drama involving a caring FL, the siblings/step-siblings do not have to be orphans, will there be more dramas that fit in?

I'll include all the dramas I can think of where the FL is caring, relatively young (i.e. not a mother), and looks after family members:

• Just Between Lovers - FL looks after her mum who is grief-stricken and depressed for years after her sister dies in an accident (also the ML is an orphan and supports his sister financially by paying her tuition bills)
  • Coffee Prince - not recent but a great drama, the FL is the breadwinner for her family (her mum and little sister)
  • My Mister - the FL is an orphan and she looks after her disabled grandmother
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - the FL gave up on her dream and instead became a secretary in order to pay off her father's debts and to support her sisters' tuition bills
  • About Time - the FL is the breadwinner for her family (her mum and younger brother)

Dramas where FL looks after her family members (becomes the head of the family):

Ongoing:

• Devilish Joy | FL takes care of her father and younger siblings. She's the money earner of the family and always tries to ensure her family lacks nothing.
  • Terius Behind Me | FL is a single mother caring for her two young children (twins). She's the money earner. 
  • The Third Charm | FL's older brother gets into an accident, so FL becomes the head of her family (they are orphans) and struggles to take care of her brother. 

Finished

• Just Between Lovers | FL takes care of her mother (who's an alcoholic) and ML is an orphan who tries to take care of his younger sister.
  • The Greatest Love | FL is the one who takes care of her family and earns the money. She even employs her older brother as her manager.

Dramas where one or both (ML and FL) are orphans:

• The Ghost Detective | FL lost her parents in an accident when she was young. She took care of her younger sibling until she "presumably committed suicide". ML's mom also committed suicide. 
  •  A Korean Odyssey | FL was raised by her grandmother who passed away. ML doesn't have parents (because he's not human).
  • Cruel City | FL is an orphan. She was raised by her adoptive sister, but she was killed during an undercover mission.
  • Goblin | Both are orphans.
  • Hello Monster | Both are orphans, though the FL was raised by her aunt and the ML was adopted.
  • Jealousy Incarnate | FL is an orphan and takes care of her younger brother.
  • The Master's Sun | FL is an orphan.
  • Thirty But Seventeen | FL is an orphan.

I also enjoyed my beloved sister :)) 

Then you MUST WATCH:

Wakamonotachi (jdrama)

It has the BEEEST Sibling relationships <3

East of Eden

The eldest

Big sister/ my pitiful sister

Ever Night(cdrama) both leads are orphans living together scraping a living.  

He is Psychometric. The male lead is an orphan who has the ability to see memories of objects and people.