I want to watch something where there are group of people who are together for whatever reason could be e.g for mission,friends,workmates etc, i don't mind any reason but i do need group of people together for any reason.

I want to watch their friendship grows and their bond grows stronger as they spend time with each other. They should have many moments with each other, awkward,funny,sad happy etc. They become closer to each other and their friendship and bond grows with each other. So group of people became closer,bond grows as well friendship and get to know each other and hilarious/ awkward  moments. 

Main focus on comedy and friendship.

Must: Comedy with no sad endings.             Would like it better if : There is little to no  romance or doesn't focus on romance just comedy and other genre.

Non asian  or Asian dramas,movies,series anything is welcome :)

Non asian i know of:

Friends, the office etc.

Asian;

I don't know so suggest :D

Hope you get what i mean and thank you :)

drama

maybe chief kim (it has enough bunch of people to call it a group, they hostile or atleast not on the same side in the beginning, they have common goal, no romance involved)

ghost detective (it was promising but story went down the hill in the middle-end)

the guest (mostly just three-men party tho)

movie

hero mania : life (bunch of misfit get together trying to be a hero)

if you prefer something adventurous, longer and with lot of character with element of fantasy/supernatural and interested in reading manga/mangwa/manhua (well there is also the anime version) then i suggest one piece, tower of god, berserk, rave, fullmetal alchemist (they all acquire friend/company/party along their journey

• 3 idiots (India_Movie) - one of the best movies ever!!!
  • Reply Series 1997/1994/1988 (Korea_Movie)
  • Tori Girl (Japanese_Movie)
  • Rookies (Japan_drama)
  • Hula Girls (Japan_Movie)
  • Swing Girls (Japan_Movie)
  • Legendary Shuttle (Korea_Drama Special)
  • Take Off (Korea_Movie)
  • [email protected] (Korea_Drama) 
  • Rookies
  • Tumbling
  • Mad Dog
  • 38 Task Force
  • Yowakutemo Katemasu
  • Ouran High School Host Club

Hello. I think ''Eulachacha Waikiki'' is exactly what you are searching for. Also, in my opinion you might like ''Drinking Solo'' and ''Because This is My First Life'' because they match a lot with what you want to watch. 

I forgot to mention it but, they are korean dramas and the last one has more romance than the other two dramas. I highly recommend both of them.   

Films:

• Office Space: about a man and his coworkers in their god awful workplace who decide to scam their boss
  • Blazing Saddles: a black sheriff and his partner vs the racist townspeople; also from the same director, Young Frankenstein: a man and the inhabitants of a castle he moves into reanimate a dead man, hijinks ensue
  • Kukushka aka The Cuckoo (2002): after WWII a Soviet soldier, a Finnish soldier, and a Sami woman live together for a period of time and none of them can understand each other's language
  • Hello Ghost: a man keeps seeing ghosts and can't figure out why
  • What We Do in the Shadows: a mockumentary about a group of New Zealand ghost flatmates

Tv Shows: 

• My Boss, My Hero: a dumb 27 year old gangster goes back to high school
  • Bad Family: a little girl's uncle hires people from all walks of life to be her pretend family
  • The IT Crowd: the adventures of a group of 3 IT workers in a large company
  • Parks and Recreation: a group of Indiana public officials working in the parks department try to improve their town
  • Arrested Development: a man named Michael Bluth tries to take care of his highly dysfunctional family and constantly fails at it (this one is still ongoing since they keep making new seasons every few years)
  • I have also heard that The Sound of Your Heart is very funny but I haven't watched it yet, it's about a man's adventures with his family

There is some romance in all of these but I would say it's not the main focus of any of these films/tv shows. I tried to give you a mix of western and Asian, unfortunately a lot of Asian films/dramas I have seen are romantic comedies so it was hard for me to think of any that were light on romance. I hope you enjoy!

For a drama I'd suggest Eulachacha Waikiki 

It's a variety show but I think Youth Over Flowers : Australia would suit you too cos there's no romance, just a group of friends on a surprise holiday and their adventures and bonding there.

• Hwarang*
  • Ex-Girlfriend Club*
  • Dream High*
  • School 2013

*contain romance 

✔️ Hot  Youngbloods 

✔️ After School Lucky or Not S1 

✔️ Ode To Joy 

✔️ Because it's my first time

✔️ Takeoff  2 

✔️ Come Back Mister

✔️ Your House Helper

✔️ Shopping King louie 

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

✔️ Weightlifting Fairy  kim 

✔️ Mystery Queen 

✔️ Because it's My First Life 

American 

✔️ Friends 

✔️ Community 

✔️ Big Bang Theory 

✔️ Psych

✔️ Cheers 

✔️ wonder Years

✔️ charmed 

✔️ iZombie 

✔️ Wings 

✔️ Mindy Project 

✔️ New Girl

Additionally, 

• Terius Behind Me
  • Feel Good to Die | Ongoing, office, hilarious but will apparently have romance. 
  • Where the Stars Land | Ongoing, office, interesting with some romance. 
  • A Korean Odyssey | silly effects, some romance, good bromance, interesting cast. 
  • You are all surrounded | there's some romance but it's treated as a subplot, so it isn't distracting. 

Mad dog! 

"A great suspense drama with a good wholesome cast. When I started this I thought that it would just be that, but it really blew my mind how well compacted this drama was. It had everything that I want in a drama! You feel with the characters as they go through some heavy stuff and you relate to a lot their problems. But it's not this heavy drama that you cry to all the time, it also has some humoristic elements along with romance, action, thrills and much more.

The characters are great, the gang is great, everything was great."

lol couldn't bother to write what its about but this was my review of it