Haven't seen anybody mention it yet, but Pasta (korean drama) is surprisingly very good. The male lead is super arrogant, not rich but it's about cooking and he's the highest ranked chef of a restaurant. Simple storyline, great chemistry between the main actor and actress, funny and light hearted :)
Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
While the guy isn't super mean/arrogant. The original Cinderella story drama is Star in my Heart. (NO STUPID LOVE TRIANGLE) And it has a great OST and is considered a classic kdrama in Korea.
Try Boss and Me - rich conglomerate boss falls for clueless sweet employee . There is truly none like how this was acted, directed and produced.
Flower Boy Ramen Shop
Full House
I Order You
Lovesick
Lie To Me
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Oh! My Lady
Secret Garden
The Heirs

The stories are not like that, but the main character is arrogant:
Innocent Man
Nail Shop Paris (not arrogant but cold)
Paradise Kiss
To The Beautiful You

Arrogant rich woman, nice poor boy:
Secret Love Affair

Skip Beat! - But I recommend you to read the manga first because there are almost no love in the dramaversion because it's based on the first 10, the manga has more of love triangle later in the story, the manga is also not finished yet.
Prince of Lan Ling - He's a prince (second lead is a King) , and she's a bubbly, innocent 'sorceress' from a simple village.
You can try silent separation a.k.a you are my sunshine. Really good story though.
"Secret"  
"Protect the Boss"
-Ji Sung is perfect at playing the arrogant/mean chaebol. Love him in both these dramas!
http://mydramalist.com/283-new-tales-of-gisaeng
I order you- short drama but the guy is offstandish to the girl at first
Falling for Innocence
cage of love (chinese)
Moon River (taiwanese)
this is one of my favourite genres so I could go on...
Lady & liar (has everything your looking for. definitely worth watching)

gloria (he's not really a play boy I don't think but he is super arrogant and rich and the main girl is poor and nice but has backbone)

scent of a woman (he's not a play boy either but he is rich and its a great drama)

stars falling from the sky (involves a super rich and arrogant male lead and a poor struggling female lead. Actually the first drama i ever watched that made me addicted to K dramas.)