blade man
cheese in the trap
haeundae lovers
high end crush
oh my lady
shining inheritance
you're beautiful
itazura na kiss
In Dramaland, being an arrogant and jerk rich male lead is somehow a necessity. If not, most viewers will not be satisfied. Lol.
I WILL RECOMMEND THESE: [if you like this kind of drama, better watch the best among the rest!!!]

* PLAYFUL KISS

* SHINING INHERITANCE

* SHE WAS PRETTY

* SECRET GARDEN
Hong gil dong
princess man
Joseon gunman

Lovers in paris (lovers trillogy along with "lovers" and "lovers in prague")
lovers in prague
full house
pasta
protect the boss
stairway to heaven
marriage contract
my tutor friend
playful kiss
save the last dance for me
winter sonata
autumn in my heart
spring waltz
a love to kill

Blood 
Boys Over Flowers
Heartstrings
High Society
Mask 
My Lovely Girl
My Lovely Sam Soon 
Scholar Who Walks the Night
Who Are You (2008)

Sassy Go Go, totally!
The girl maybe isn't poor or something like that, but the main boy is a rich boy who thinks he's the best.
There are other things going on in the drama too.. hope you still like it :D
Basically every korean drama out there xD
I'm too lazy to check what others have written so I'm just gonna write down everything :)

Japanese:

A Girl & Three Sweethearts - The girl is very innocent and cute, working/living with three brothers, one of them is suuuper rude/arrogant.

Chinese:

Love Me if You Dare - Girl is sweet and nice, working for a super rich dude as his assistant/translator. He's also nice but mysterious and a bit arrgoant.

Korean:

49 Days - The girl is super naive, sweet, and innocent, poor. There are two guys in this who both are rich and arrogant lol (one of them is nice tho)
A Gentleman's Dignity - A teacher falls for a rich architect who's suuuuper arrogant/playboy.
Twenty Again - Adults, the woman is portrayed as "ignorant", who studies in college at her 30s gets to know a teacher there who's rich and arrogant :)
The Master's Sun - Adults, super rich dude who's the head of a department store gets to know a woman who's easily scared, innocent, sweet.
The Heirs - Teenagers, superduper rich dude, a little bit arrogant falls in love with a superduper poor girl. (typical)
The Bridal Mask - Girl's nice, dude's arrogant and rich too, just him not his family. 
That Winter, The Wind Blows - super naive girl falls in love with a conman actually, but he's arrogant and def a playboy.
Baby-faced Beauty - Nice, sweet girl who's poor and a pretty okay rich dude who's super rude in the beginning lol.
Secret Garden - superduper arrogant rich guy, nice girl
Secret - veeery arrogant rich guy, with a "literally" innocent woman. *cires* this drama is so sad.
Big - Naive woman, teacher, arrogant rich dude.
Rooftop Prince- Rich and arrogant prince, sweet nice girl.
Cheese in the Trap - Rich arrogant guy (I would say mysterious) and a pretty poor sweet girl.
Protect the Boss - poor woman, rich arrogant dude.
City Hunter - poor woman who's supersweet and naive, rich guy who's also arrogant lmao
Oh My Ghost - VERY SWEET GIRL and arrogant dude (I think he's pretty rich since he owns a restaurant)
Myung Wol the Spy - I honestly don't recommend this drama cus it sucks but idk maybe you'll like it, dude is rich and arrogant 1000% (he's a celeb), girl is pretty normal (actually a spy since the title says that >.>)
Emergency Couple - Woman is pretty poor, guy is rich and very arrogant/rude.
Falling for Innocence - Def a rich and arrogant dude, innocent woman
Flower Boy Ramen Shop - omg, this drama is the definition of arrogant guy. Def. 
Monstar - Celeb rich guy, pretty arrogant, likes a supersweet girl.
High Society - Ddin't like this one either but many did, here there's two couples, one poor girl, one rich girl, one poor dude and one rich dude.
King2Hearts - super, duper duper arrogant rich guy (who's a prince) and a cute naive woman.
It's Okay, That's Love - The woman here's not naive at all, but she's nice. The dude is rude/arrogant tho.

Damn.. that's a lot of dramas xD I hope you'll like these tho

Thai 
Super arrogant good looking rich male leads with pretty poor naive female leads:
  • Roy Leh Sanae Rai (2015)
  • Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar (2015)
  • Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai (2016) 
  • Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (2016)
  • U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy (2016)
  • Kleun Cheewit (2017) - here the girl is not actually poor, but she's innocent and intelligent
@Greer   I love how at least three of those starred Push! lol

Hana Yori Dango 1&2: Japanese: My first ever and favorite drama about how a poor girl takes on the most popular boys in school.I know alot of people prefer the Korean but to me the Japanese will always be my favorite version.

Kiss Me. Thai: A girl with average grades confesses and is rejected by a handsome and rich genius...then she has to live with him when her house is destroyed.

Please Love the Useless Me. Japanese: Not a rich guy poor girl but more an arrogant and handsome guy and poor girl. A woman approaching 30 with no luck in love or finances ends up working and living with her formal rival/boss.

Flower Boy Ramen Shop. Korean: A hilarious story about a hard working woman who becomes entangled with an arrogant man who turns out to be a high school student. (Give it more than one episode. I HATED the first episode but I LOVED the rest of the show)
Isn't this the premise for like more than 50% of dramas? lol

Basically Hana Yori Dango and it's multiple variations